Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
It's an alternative track insurance option. If you followed the link, you can rent a car at a track with insurance included. Yes they offer a mustang too.

I'm glad I could spell it out for you.

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I believe I remember last time I bought from Lockton it said the coverage had NO liability coverage included. Which means you can't rely on the other people on the track having insurance to cover your vehicle if they hit you. At least not through track insurance. You'd have to get money from them through other means. Also remember if you drop oil or coolant on the track and they have to use that spill chemical to clean it up, that crap is like $75 a bag. Let's not even talk about if the track asked you to fix the wall you smashed.

Anyway something to think about. It's an expensive hobby but tons of fun!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
It's an alternative track insurance option. If you followed the link, you can rent a car at a track with insurance included. Yes they offer a mustang too.

Ok. So it has nothing to do with track insurance for the S550. Thanks for confirming.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I believe I remember last time I bought from Lockton it said the coverage had NO liability coverage included. Which means you can't rely on the other people on the track having insurance to cover your vehicle if they hit you. At least not through track insurance. You'd have to get money from them through other means. Also remember if you drop oil or coolant on the track and they have to use that spill chemical to clean it up, that crap is like $75 a bag. Let's not even talk about if the track asked you to fix the wall you smashed.

Really? Hell, the only reason I get track insurance is primarily in case some dipshit hits me and secondary for myself causing the accident. I was under the impression it covers any and all damage to my vehicle no matter how it was caused. I'll have to check with ontrackinsurance.

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Really? Hell, the only reason I get track insurance is primarily in case some dipshit hits me and secondary for myself causing the accident. I was under the impression it covers any and all damage to my vehicle no matter how it was caused. I'll have to check with ontrackinsurance.
They cover your car not anyone else's your are right

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track

Liability covers some one else's property. They cover your car

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
$2000 a day for a Mustang :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wouldn't really call this an alternative to track insurance option.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
I guess it's a business model closer to those exotic driving experiences, except that you get a whole lot more seat time than three, maybe five laps. Walk away from it with your own fleet intact if anything moderately unpleasant happens.

Norm
Sponsored