Sponsored

Phoenix *SPOTTED* Thread

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
I know this has been very successful for the other forums I have been a member of. Hopefully this will bring a little more traffic to our local forum, and bring us all a little more together.

With that said, feel free to chime in on car/color/location when you see one and if possible (and safe to do so), snap a pic and post it here.
Sponsored

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
Lots of s550s all over the place. I've seen two in my little neighborhood in Mesa. A white EB. Definitely has some mods done to it. There's a yellow GT that I see driving most days to work on 60. Looks pretty stock but might have some exhaust.

OP
OP

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
I know we're everywhere! Even if they aren't s550's but still mustangs we can throw it out there. About a week ago, I spotted a black s550 gt with an exhaust and his buddy in a 2006ish Roush. Ran the Roush but both cars sounded awesome!
Also last night played with a SUPER clean lightning. Gotta appreciate a 16y/o truck that can still get up and move!

Ian_Leith05

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Oh man, if I were to place a list of all the S550's I've seen while driving around town, that would be one long list...

OP
OP

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
Obviously. I assumed I wouldn't need to specify modded s550's or enthusiasts but I guess I will clarify that detail as well.

Sponsored

Ian_Leith05

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Parked next to an oxford white/blue stripped GT350 months ago in Tempe. Wish I would've taken a picture of it. But has anyone spotted an S550 that has their tail lights tinted? I was planning on tinting mine slightly darker..

OP
OP

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
Parked next to an oxford white/blue stripped GT350 months ago in Tempe. Wish I would've taken a picture of it. But has anyone spotted an S550 that has their tail lights tinted? I was planning on tinting mine slightly darker..
I got my tail lights, along with my reverse light, and reflectors all tinted. Im in Chandler. PM me if you wanna come check them out.

P51DNA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Goodyear shotout!! I've spotted many s550 in my area. Someone in my community has two of them, both black. One is a GT 50th anniversary. There's an comp orange in my area. I've seen you mostly while driving my daily and a couple times in my silver mustang. You are riding pretty low with a roush spoiler and loud exhaust. If you're on here speak up

Last edited:
OP
OP

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
I spotted a black 15 eb on the 101/202, and talked to him at AZ ave exit. you on here?
Also, I spotted a few times a bagged Comp Orange EB at the LA fitness on 24th st/baseline.

apex15stangPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I can be spotted at many local track days around Phoenix!!!
Chandler, AZ based

Sponsored

Ian_Leith05

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I can be spotted around Chandler/Gilbert areas! I have a race red ecoboost premium! Does anyone know the owner of a 2015 GT Premium Deep Impact Blue, PP, 50th Anniversary Package that was at San Tan Ford?

nappynick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
'16 Oxford White GT PP
Im Ox White Located in San Tan

OP
OP

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
Im usually in the Chandler, Gilbert or Tempe areas. I'll keep an eye out. [MENTION=14941]apex15stangPP[/MENTION] , I think I spotted you a couple months back on the 202. Matte black stripes?

BLK50YR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Goodyear shotout!! I've spotted many s550 in my area. Someone in my community has two of them, both black. One is a GT 50th anniversary. There's an comp orange in my area. I've seen you mostly while driving my daily and a couple times in my silver mustang. You are riding pretty low with a roush spoiler and loud exhaust. If you're on here speak up
My S550 is the GT 50th Anniversary Edition in Black.. Not sure if its me. Im in Avondale and frequent Goodyear.
Sponsored