Sponsored

★ Quiet Down Your Interior in Seconds! - Blockit Pre Cut Sound Deadener - GROUP BUY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
80-blockit_banner_650_940955f973c2bd531df3d412b5905ec680cd9ee6.jpg

Mustang 6G Forum Group Buy Special!
Ends 12/12​

Hey gang!

A while ago we received some inquiries about creating our Blockit "Quick & Quiet Mat" For the 2015-2018 Mustang. We came on this forum, asked some questions, and with a little help from some of the members (and a lot of time) ...VIOLA! Its done!

So to launch this we though before we hit the catalogs, online stores...etc we would like to do a little Mustang 6G Forum Group Special to say thanks!

First a little about the product....
The Blockit is placed right over your existing factory carpet. Its pre cut to fit perfect in your trunk. Installation is about 60 seconds.
The Blockit is designed to take the edge off road & tire noise (which is brutal in certain states) & help with some after market exhaust.
Each mat is 1" thick and is made up of 4 layers of acoustical materials which absorb & suppress irritating sounds. The layers are held together by a unique infusing method to insure it will not separate plus there is no toxic glue.
Whats nice is you are not gluing down permanent weight. The mat weighs approx 17 lb but if your going to a track event, take it out! Reinstall for the ride home.

Check Out the link to a member from this forum who tested it out.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94076

zsk0a9.jpg

The small piece on the right gets removed if you have a factory Subwoofer. :thumbsup:
v3j9ed.jpg

80-layers_new_500_84f2b09d6ae8d638d01d86f9c85c1a32b3d2158c.jpg

As simple as it looks, to have this puppy produced is a pretty laborious process. The price might go up but at this time we have is at $169.95
Shipping the large box (40x12x12) with insure also costs appox $30-$35
BUT for this Group buy $150 to your door! :thumbsup: (lower 48states)

ITS ON!!
We have over 10!
(I'll list members later)
Performance nut
Bonafide
Mootang
keltymd
shobbs007
thirdcoaster

To Pre Order Click Here:
http://www.tkoperformance.com/2015-2018-Mustang-Blockit-Quick-Quiet-Mat_p_2008.html

This is a brand new product. We are starting the run shortly. It will take a couple of weeks to get these produced & out so it might (might not ) ship before Christmas.

All made in the USA.
All raw materials are from the USA!
Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 regulations.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us 1800 778 9898
Thank you all for all your help! We hope like the special and enjoy the product!!

Ed

Also on another thread
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94865
Sponsored

Last edited:

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
How long will the group buy be open for?

swat 79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Does this eliminate drone?

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
How long will the group buy be open for?
Hi
We will keep it open for a few more days. So your good:thumbsup:

Does this eliminate drone?
Drone is a hard frequency to eliminate. It also depends on how bad it is.

Even if you line the whole car with product you can still get some.
How the Blockit came to be was my 07 vette was ridiculous in the cabin. Between the large run flats and the exhaust (headers x pipe to loudmouths), I drove home from the shop with my head out of the window like a dog..

Most of the noise leaked through from the rear and behind the seats. The Blockit actually took a bite out of it. By no means did it eliminate it. But again that was an extreme situation. So I don't want to misguide you. But it made it so I could drive like a normal person :D.

So I'm not sure how much it will knock the drone in your Stang. Much of the testing we did was with road noise and some exhaust.

Check out what member 5.0 SD said about the product as he had help test it. :thumbsup:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94076

Thank you for your interest!!:cheers:

Sponsored

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
Ed, sounds like an awesome product. Tire noise with 275/35/19s is loud in my interior. I just placed an order. I am looking forward to receiving this.

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Ed, sounds like an awesome product. Tire noise with 275/35/19s is loud in my interior. I just placed an order. I am looking forward to receiving this.
Thank you sir!
We found that roads in certain states really make tires roar. The Blockit does help with that. Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to post them!:cheers:

Ed

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
Thank you sir!
We found that roads in certain states really make tires roar. The Blockit does help with that. Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to post them!:cheers:

Ed
Yes that is very true here in California.

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Alrighty..
Tomorrow is the last day so if your interested we still have one day. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email [email protected]
or call 1800 778 9898

For all those that did order, you guys are awesome. :thumbsup: Thank you very much. We are working on having them made as we speak. For all those that originally helped out, hats off to you. :hail:
You speak volumes for the people here on this forum. We are glad to be a part of it. You guys are dynamite!

Thank you. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays! Take care!! :cheers:

Ed

Last edited:

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Alrighty..
Tomorrow is the last day so if your interested we still have one day. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email [email protected]
or call 1800 778 9898

For all those that did order, you guys are awesome. :thumbsup: Thank you very much. We are working on having them made as we speak. For all those that originally helped out, hats off to you. :hail:
You speak volumes for the people here on this forum. We are glad to be a part of it. You guys are dynamite!

Ed
i'm a sucker for new ideas. Order submitted. :headbang:

Sponsored

skinnysaurus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Ordered!

Tuxedomouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Grabber Blue Premium PP
What if you already have a rubber anti-slip mat in the back? Can this product go underneath that mat?

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Got it ma man! Thank you :cheers:

What if you already have a rubber anti-slip mat in the back? Can this product go underneath that mat?
Yes it should be ok.
Many have placed it under the aftermarket rugs (ala lloyds)
However I have not tested with /without a rubber mat. :cheers:

Ed

shobbs007

Forensicator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Race Red/PP; 2009 Tundra RW
Alrighty..
or call 1800 778 9898

Ed
Ed, you have an estimate on when our mats might ship?

Thx
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.