Tucson, AZ cars N coffee

Mpjones09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
Just wondering if anyone in the Tucson area attends cars n coffee. I just recently returned from overseas and was thinking of going this coming weekend. Just wondering if there are a few of you guys/girls that go and if you meet before and drive in or not. Look forward to seeing some of the other local stangs around. Thanks.
Sponsored

AlbertD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
I'm normally there with a few buddies, but this weekend I'll be out of town. We usually meet up at QT off of Kolb close by Tanque Verde and drive over together.

We also go to HPDE events every month as well as will start going to the drag strip pretty soon. Just a chill fun group of guys that enjoy our cars.

If you are interested in hanging out send me a PM and I can get you more info.

Timinaz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350 J3307 Sold (Dec 2021)
I’m sure you guys know by now, but Cars & Coffee did not happen in Tucson for the months of December and January. But they are back this Saturday 2/10/2018. I will be going and if you guys show up, it would be great to meet you. I have a platinum white GT PP with black stripes. :cheers:

AlbertD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Nice, good to know. I have a HPDE event going on this Saturday up in Phoenix so I won't make it this time around, but hopefully we can meet up at the next one. Would love to check out that platinum white!

JmalB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Dodge NSRT-4, 2015 Mustang GT PP
I'll be at Tucson Dragway. 1st club event of the season.
Sponsored