Suspension Installation Las Vegas

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Any members from Las Vegas, NV that can install suspension parts? Willing to pay! Thanks
Sponsored

daustin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Any members from Las Vegas, NV that can install suspension parts? Willing to pay! Thanks
Did you contact Voodoo Racing Innovations as was mentioned in your other post?

You can also try this place:

https://extremestreetperformance.net/

The owner used to work for Shelby and I believe he is much cheaper than Voodoo. Can't vouch for his work, but I have a buddy that had a lot of work done (suspension) at Extreme and was happy.

The owner used to always go to Cars and Coffee on Saturday mornings. Maybe you can go next Saturday and if he's there, you can chat him up. He drives a blue '06-'07 S197 with red rookie stripes and it says Shelby GT on the rocker panels with a Carrol Shelby signature on the fenders above the Powered by Ford and Terlingua Racing Team emblems.

Last edited:
OP
OP

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Did you contact Voodoo Racing Innovations as was mentioned in your other post?

You can also try this place:

https://extremestreetperformance.net/

The owner used to work for Shelby and I believe he is much cheaper than Voodoo. Can't vouch for his work, but I have a buddy that had a lot of work done (suspension) at Extreme and was happy.
I did contact them, a little pricey so just checking one last time. Just looking for someone who knows the car and the job and can do clean work correctly the first time. Will probably go with Voodoo but will contact extreme and see what they say. What suspension parts did he have done?

I'm doing Steeda Pro Action shocks and struts, rear billet shock mounts, subframe alignment and bushing kit, front and rear sway bars, as well as IRS subframe braces.

CANTA1M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2.3T-T-Turbo Stormtrooper
Wow, ok thats more than I can do in my garage... Shocks and struts are easy but not sure on the others.

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
I might be able to help out, but not for a couple weeks probably. Going to be very busy until SEMA is gone.
Sponsored