Sponsored

2020 GT500 Mustang Caught Testing Uncovered For The First Time

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
Anybody see the latest pics? Car had a manual, but they had like a neoprene sheet covering up the center console area. So maybe they are hiding something under there, new console with an electric e-brake could still be a possibility I guess? Hope not.
Well it had a second set of calipers a electric Brake may very well be possible. Stay positive who knows maybe some crazy Tech behind it and I'll let you Hoon like it's no one's business.
Sponsored

Nameless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tedd
Vehicle(s)
'13 GT
Anybody see the latest pics? Car had a manual, but they had like a neoprene sheet covering up the center console area. So maybe they are hiding something under there, new console with an electric e-brake could still be a possibility I guess? Hope not.
Those “interior pics” were from the GT350-based test mule (the one that had the hood, tail lights, rear valance panel, side fender vents and smaller tail pipes from the GT350) so I wouldn’t trust what I see on that car.

I’d like to see interior shots from the GT500 prototype, the one wearing big ass tail pipes.

Well it had a second set of calipers a electric Brake may very well be possible. Stay positive who knows maybe some crazy Tech behind it and I'll let you Hoon like it's no one's business.
That wasn’t the one from the interior pictures.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
No one should expect a significantly different interior to a GT350.

Nameless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tedd
Vehicle(s)
'13 GT
No one should expect a significantly different interior to a GT350.
I know, but I meant about the manual transmission. It is for sure that it will be available? According to previous comments It was going to be DCT only. That’s why I’d like to see the interior of the prototype.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Manual transmission might drip this car below 4000#. A 3900# 775HP track machine would do it for me.

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Paint or no paint.........I reckon that's gotta be pretty close! :)

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Look guys what I found:D:lol:

"Before it's public release" :rolleyes:
LOL

GOOD ONE.

Not bad from a distance. Just don’t zoom in.

But the actual 500 looks quite a bit more angular. Especially in the front. People thinking it will look like a gt350 plus will be surprised. It is going to look very very nice. Aggressive but classy and well put together.

Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Look guys what I found:D:lol:

"Before it's public release" :rolleyes:
Wow if it looks like that I might have to sell a kidney. That thing is gorgeous. I really hope it's close to that.