Gt350 wheels

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP
Won't they have some serious poke without doing some major camber adjustments? Someone had posted some pix of his GT with those wheels and it was pretty bad from what I remember.

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
Won't they have some serious poke without doing some major camber adjustments? Someone had posted some pix of his GT with those wheels and it was pretty bad from what I remember.

The rears will be just fine as the 2 cars are identical there.

The GT350 has wider front fenders than the standard Mustang so you will poke a little. You could scale down the front tire width a little to compensate but it shouldnt be a real big deal.

I think you will be fine.

Sponsored

Prabzez_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Heres what mine looks like.. It sits really flush with the body.
Looks really good! Do you have any more pictures on the front fitment, curious to see how much it pokes, in this picture the front looks like it's stepping out a bit more than the rears.

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Why not go with the SVE 350 wheels? Cheaper, lighter and no poke worries. I have 275/35/19 on the front and 305/35/19 on the rear. Lowered on Ford Racing Street Springs and stock alignment. I used Ford center caps and they snap right in, but the stock Mustang logo ones need a little work to make fit.
SVE350 Front.JPG
SVE 350 Front 2.JPG
SVE 350 Rear.JPG

Dseck63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I will take a few more pictures of the front and rear profile to show you guys how far it sticks out.

Why not go with the SVE 350 wheels? Cheaper, lighter and no poke worries. I have 275/35/19 on the front and 305/35/19 on the rear. Lowered on Ford Racing Street Springs and stock alignment. I used Ford center caps and they snap right in, but the stock Mustang logo ones need a little work to make fit.
Looking good, do you have any side profile pics with both front and rear by chance? I want to see how the rear looks with the front, I was considering those springs but can you only use those with the Magneride suspension?

Dseck63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Here is the shots of wheels, they do poke quite a bit more than the rears do. I'll be lowering it soon so maybe after I lower it it won't be as noticeable.. Wishful thinking anyways.

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I will take a few more pictures of the front and rear profile to show you guys how far it sticks out.

Looking good, do you have any side profile pics with both front and rear by chance? I want to see how the rear looks with the front, I was considering those springs but can you only use those with the Magneride suspension?

Used these springs and I don't have magneride, mine is a 2015 PP.

https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-5300-X

Couple more shots. Don't have a real good side shot at the moment, but I believe the stance is perfect. Added a shot of the rear as well so you can see the fender gap. These were right after I put on the springs, so it settled a little more since then. I also have 35 series tires which are about about a third to half inch shorter than the stock 40 series. I'll have to see if I can get some new photos next week, but there are probably others on here with this combination as well that might have some good pictures.
SVE 350 Side Shot.JPG
SVE 350 Rear Close.JPG
Sponsored