Sponsored

BMR Suspension S550 Mustang CB006 Front Chassis Brace - Final Product & Installation

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Will this fit a gt350 and also can you sell one without any poweder coating on it for cheaper?
Sponsored

Hivel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Does the CB006 fit on the 2018 GT A10 cars?
And does it interfere with the new plastic oil pan drain?
Thanks,

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
It's rearward of the engine (PP underbody brace is mostly forward of the engine) and ties the Y of the front subframe together, along with supporting the lower front arm points. I'd consider it or the CB007 for my car to protect my drain valve alone :lol:
Interesting. I ran over a bouncing 4 inch rock that fell off a truck today on the freeway - the Steeda jacking rail caught it preventing damage to my pinch welds/frame. Soooo, this stuff CAN occasionally help with damage. LOL

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting. I ran over a bouncing 4 inch rock that fell off a truck today on the freeway - the Steeda jacking rail caught it preventing damage to my pinch welds/frame. Soooo, this stuff CAN occasionally help with damage. LOL
Just another selling point for Steeda ... lighter than the competition & tosses boulders aside with ease!

:D

TJ

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Just another selling point for Steeda ... lighter than the competition & tosses boulders aside with ease!

:D

TJ
You act like making your product shorter is a major accomplishment.

:shrug:

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
They are designed to work in conjunction with our rear IRS subframe braces, we can do that when we design, engineer & manufacture our own parts right here in Valdosta, GA!

5555205_7.1567.jpg

The true accomplishment is being able to test & test ... knowing that valentinoamoro could potentially hit a 4-inch rock one day & have the Steeda jacking rails save the day :first:

TJ

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
They are designed to work in conjunction with our rear IRS subframe braces, we can do that when we design, engineer & manufacture our own parts right here in Valdosta, GA!

5555205_7.1567.jpg

The true accomplishment is being able to test & test ... knowing that valentinoamoro could potentially hit a 4-inch rock one day & have the Steeda jacking rails save the day :first:

TJ
I don't mean to derail this further, and I understand Steeda has an acceptable solution for themselves and probably won't change their design...

But they could stand to make their jacking rails longer, since they're not fully boxed anyway. Could make the IRS subframe braces sit on top of the flat portion of the jacking rails. Unless that's particularly undesirable for some reason...

aleccolin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.CarClubVT.com
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Hey there’s some tabs inside the subframe around the mounting preventing me from getting the spacer into position. Is this a remnant of the subframe manufacture and what should I do about it? I’m sure someone else has had this issue.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Hi Kelly [MENTION=9985]BMR Tech[/MENTION], just received my brace today however the bolt holes don’t line up with the subframe holes. Have you seen this issue, I’m a 2015 GT. Thanks

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Kelly [MENTION=9985]BMR Tech[/MENTION], just received my brace today however the bolt holes don’t line up with the subframe holes. Have you seen this issue, I’m a 2015 GT. Thanks
Pics?

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting, I had very little trouble, well Ford Service tech's installed mine in 2 hrs. They did have to file the holes or something to fit it. It's worth the trouble, really tightens the chassis combined with CB 005.
Sponsored