Mustang6g.com Sticker Order Thread

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Hey guys - I've got a batch of stickers coming in that I designed myself. I should have them next week, and will ship them out at that time. I'll be selling them as pairs, and they're $7 shipped for the pair. They will be mirrored (will have a left and a right) so the front of the car on the sticker will face the front of your vehicle. I'll put them in envelopes with pieces of cardboard in each side so that they wont get bent in transit. :headbang:

Here's the final product. The grey part will be clear, so it wont show up once the vinyl sticker is applied. They are 6" wide by 1.25" tall.

PM me if you'd like a pair. :thumbsup:

Finished product!! The windshield is a bit more slanted, the damn dog jumped on me as I was peeling it :D

Thanks guys!!

-Josh

Will keep a list to make sure everyone gets their set as soon as I ship them out!

1.) Suckerv
2.) Old_Car_Guy (John) (2x)
3.) RobbieFrazier
4.) Lone Survivor
5.) mikemagri
6.) sandpiper
7.) moates88
8.) GG
9.) Nemesys
10.) willmkent
11.) Ugly John
12.) mustangs
13.) wag4513
14.) BluByeU
15.) Wildsailor
16.) PhillMcKraken
17.) tcador
18.) GoldnAzn
19.) Wblv17
20.) NewSVO
21.) emh87
22.) ven377
23.) magnetic5oh
24.) mvp90805
25.) s550hopeful
26.) neodark
27.) KARR_956
28.) Pony
29.) moto111
30.) rvlyssup
31.) MELLOWYELLOW06

I've got these ready to go! Paypal is [email protected], please include a message with your name/screen name/address/how many stickers you'd want (in pairs). Stickers are $7.00 shipped. please send as gift or sent $7.25 to cover PP fees. :) I will message you as soon as I ship them. They will go out USPS in envelopes with cardboard on each side of them so they wont get bent :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Hey guys - I've got a batch of stickers coming in that I designed myself. I should have them next week, and will ship them out at that time. I'll be selling them as pairs, and they're $7 shipped for the pair. They will be mirrored (will have a left and a right) so the front of the car on the sticker will face the front of your vehicle. I'll put them in envelopes with pieces of cardboard in each side so that they wont get bent in transit. :headbang:

Here's the final product. The grey part will be clear, so it wont show up once the vinyl sticker is applied.

Thanks guys!!

-Josh
Can you post a pic in vehicle to get idea of look and size once you get them?

OP
OP
Zemedici

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Can you post a pic in vehicle to get idea of look and size once you get them?
absolutely! :cheers: They're designed to go on the quarter windows

emh87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium 6MT
I would like to see what they look like on the car as well before committing to an order. Thanks!

MyMustangVault

Ghost Rhider
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE WW #381

Here's the final product. The grey part will be clear, so it wont show up once the vinyl sticker is applied. They are 6" wide by 1.25" tall.

Thanks guys!!

-Josh

Will keep a list to make sure everyone gets their set as soon as I ship them out!

1.) Suckerv
2.) Old_Car_Guy (John)

The Pic did not appear for me....just that silly box with the red X in it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zemedici

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Awesome thanks! That reminds me I need to get rid of that God awful UAW sticker... lol

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Premium PP
Do they come in colors? I'd possibly be interested in one if they could come in a bright red to match my race red paint. That would pop against 15% tint windows.

OP
OP
Zemedici

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Do they come in colors? I'd possibly be interested in one if they could come in a bright red to match my race red paint. That would pop against 15% tint windows.
No colors at this time, wanted to do something neutral that would work for every color scheme.

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gotcha. Regardless, thanks for your hard work!

Sponsored

BlackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 triple black GT convertible
By chance can you make them in a convertible silhouette?

OP
OP
Zemedici

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
By chance can you make them in a convertible silhouette?

Not at this time, it would require a separate design entirely. Only coupes at this time. If enough interest arises I may design a vert.

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colors first!!!! Hahaha

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
i'd be in for a set with the 6g in red not white when they become available. thats already a different color so your vinyl cutter should be able to handle at least coloring the 6g without issue.

OP
OP
Zemedici

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Colors first!!!! Hahaha
i'd be in for a set with the 6g in red not white. thats already a different color so your vinyl cutter should be able to handle at least coloring the 6g without issue
would require another design submission, and another minimum order count (normally is 50 pieces). So unless there's at least 15 people that want red it's going to stay how it is for now. In the other thread the majority of people that posted suggested white, as it'll work with most vehicles, so I went with white.
Sponsored