Sponsored

Good pull over story

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
Sooo I got a good one tonight. Im driving home and I pass a cop, as usual because of the dark windows and sticking out like a sore thumb I waited although its never happened, to get pulled over.

A few looks back and nothing. A mile later down the road i see lights, and figured it was about my time. So I pull over and she follows. Assuming im going to get yelled at for my windows being illegally tinted, even though they were down. I hear approaching my window, "the reason I pulled you over is because you have a dead plate".

Im like huh? What do you mean a dead plate? Heres my valid registration I just renewed a few months ago for it. Shes like its coming back as dead when I ran it. I state, well I did submit for a custom plate a few months ago, maybe that has something to do with it? She asks what the custom plate is and I say well I submitted 3 different ones I dont know which one they ended up choosing. So she says shell run my VIN and to hang tight.

She comes back and and I hear "Really? LOL 5-OH?" I laugh and explain, it has nothing to do with the police and its referencing the GT 5.0 engine. She sighs and says "well I dont know why penndot would of cancelled this plate before you received the new one, but I suggest calling them and figuring out what to do so you dont get pulled over again with a worse outcome, have a good day."

Ahhhh PENNDOT, always good for some inconveniences. But hey! Atleast I got my plate!
Sponsored