Nice shirts!

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
If you don't have these, I recommend not buying them and if you do, I highly recommend not buying them from CJ Pony Parts.
I have worn and washed the polo twice and it now has a snag approx 2" long that is clearly visible from outside the shirt and inside the shirt the material is fraying and "knotting". And the tshirt has been worn and washed 3-4 times and it's stitching on the back side at the waste is completely coming apart. These shirts are not good quality and definitely not worth the money I spent on them.
Now, I have an office job that I wear polos and "good" tshirts to. And I probably have over 2 dozens various polos and tshirts from high end stores to Walmart stores. All of my work shirts get washed on delicates together in their own load and are hung to dry. So what I'm getting at is I'm not wearing these shirts while working on my Mustang and they are not being tossed around in the dryer with a load of jeans with metal zippers, buttons, and snaps. And this is what they look like in less than a month.
I also say don't buy them from CJ because their response, both times, was we're sorry but these items are non returnable. Hmm. I work in retail too, I'm the Projects Mgr for a high end home theater store. We sell everything from $179 Blu Ray players to $25,000 Bowers and Wilkins speakers. And no matter what the item is or how much the item costs, we back our products 100%. If there is an issue with an item we've sold, we take care of that customer. And other stores I have shopped at do the same. I know CJ is a big time vendor here, they've been around since the beginning, and everybody loves them. But as a first shopper with them, I'm not real happy with the money I spent and the way this has been handled. Definitely won't be spending my Mustang modding money with them (I know they won't go under because of that).
Anyways, these shirts do look nice! Just don't wear it or wash it.
image.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
murphy

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT