Looking for headers

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
Just installed headers and my afr bank 1 sensor 1 is showing 0.0. Bank 2 sensor 1 is working just fine. Any ideas?
Clear the code and see if it comes back on. That’s what the shop did last week for me. I was enefficient cats bank 1, and it hasn’t thrown the code again so far.
Sponsored

Stingera1a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Thanks, its not showing the check manual on the dash to alert of a code but ill run the scan on the ngauge hopefully thats it

Joe

Bowen_Racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Off road for me.

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
I had Texas speed catted with a corsa sport cat back 3 all the way out, no drone but nascar loud when you got on it.

Bowen_Racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Anyone else in for a group buy??

Sponsored

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
Love my Texas Speed Headers W/High Flow Cats, bassani x-pipe and 3in Bassani catback. High flow cats are turned off with Lund tune.
You don't turn off the catalytic converters. You just "disable" the O2 sensors after the catalytic converters so they don't detect the lack of catalytic efficiency thus throwing a check engine light and/or causing emissions failures.

MustangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 401A 6M Ruby Red
FYI, that's 8 people with interest, setup a sheet for people to review (determined your MY from your avatar text):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1773q9oXhLyRikvu9JX4bW53-kvkfgUoJBC31J9jmYqo/edit?usp=sharing

Figured I'd determine the number of CATS vs. OR interest, they also have a full length 3" setup including X-pipe, but I figured everyone was just a header kit.

Again, I have no affiliation or anything, just an interested buyer - if we get over 10, I'll hit them up again.
I'm still in for a set of catted. I see your list is at 10 now. TSP website says out of stock on the catted. Maybe this group buy will motivate them to speed up their production.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I'm still in for a set of catted. I see your list is at 10 now. TSP website says out of stock on the catted. Maybe this group buy will motivate them to speed up their production.
I believe ChristianDev had a post somewhere about "Installing headers", so I'm assuming they're out[?]

Totally agree, it looks like both styles are OOS (i.e., it's the header itself that's not available), and I'd think if they knew they had X number of buyers that would help their production estimation.

I'll reach out this week, maybe we can get another couple of interested people to chime in.

:cheers:

PaleHorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lonnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP Platinum White Metallic
I’m still in for the O/R version.

Stang8psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Texas speed is out of stock on all TSP S550 headers (catted & non catted) until at least 7-10 days. I am a top tier 3 dealer for them and to be 100% honest they do not have much markup at the price point they are at from what all of us dealers can get them for. so I am not sure what discount or "big savings" is going to have as a group buy.

Sponsored

Bowen_Racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I believe ChristianDev had a post somewhere about "Installing headers", so I'm assuming they're out[?]

Totally agree, it looks like both styles are OOS (i.e., it's the header itself that's not available), and I'd think if they knew they had X number of buyers that would help their production estimation.

I'll reach out this week, maybe we can get another couple of interested people to chime in.

:cheers:
any updates?

OP
OP
thehunterooo

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
So yeah I got the headers installed and it is even too loud for me lul

I’ll prob get an one of those x pipes and get it on. I can’t believe the sound. No engine light though it looks like the tune handles it just fine.

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem w/ Corsa Act Ex
So yeah I got the headers installed and it is even too loud for me lul

I’ll prob get an one of those x pipes and get it on. I can’t believe the sound. No engine light though it looks like the tune handles it just fine.
Catless?
Sponsored