Anyone use GTECHNIQ Crystal Serum?

rogers17GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Crystal Serum is an excellent coating. Extremely finicky to apply (and potentially dangerous in the wrong hands), but very durable if applied properly.
Sponsored

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
Any follow up from the OP or Jubilex? I would love to know how their maintenance is and how their applications are wearing over time.

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
I just did c1 topped with c2 and it came out stunning. It was on an 8 year old truck. The worst part was polishing the paint. It is comparable in shine to 22ple and supposedly more durable.

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Just had My GT/CS with Crystal Serum Black, the results are stunning! Can't wait to see what she looks like outside in the sun now...

20170301_125429.jpg

20170301_125521.jpg

20170301_125453.jpg

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
Looks great! Aiming to get my done at the ebd of winter and i hope mine looks as good

Sponsored

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Looks great! Aiming to get my done at the ebd of winter and i hope mine looks as good
Thanks Man!

Nice to see another Guard S550 floating around!:thumbsup:

rs7337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem & 1968 Mustang coupe
looks great!!

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
I forgot to post a outside pic! It's crazy how different the color of the car looks now...
20170317_102903.jpg

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
wow!

i assume these places are perfecting the paint first with a decon and polish? wondering if that is included in the price or extra?

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
wow!

i assume these places are perfecting the paint first with a decon and polish? wondering if that is included in the price or extra?
That's correct. My car went thru a paint correction/decontamination before it was coated.

Sponsored

GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Those reflections in the paint look crazy! By paint correction, do you mean wetsand/orange peel removal? Or just a polish?

Also, can anyone with this kind of coating comment on how it affects washing? Do you get less dust/pollen stuck on the paint between washes?

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Those reflections in the paint look crazy! By paint correction, do you mean wetsand/orange peel removal? Or just a polish?

Also, can anyone with this kind of coating comment on how it affects washing? Do you get less dust/pollen stuck on the paint between washes?
Yes, that's part of the paint correction process, wet sanding as necessary. Washing is a breeze now!

Last edited:

swish77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 LB GT350 C-package White Stripes
Bumping an old thread ....

Just had my '18 Lightning Blue GT350 covered last week with GTECHNIQ Crystal Serum, inside and out, wheels, glass .. everything. Looks absolutely amazing, but time will tell on durability and effectiveness, of course. (The CS was applied by Arkham Shine in New Milford, CT., an authorized installer. They do amazing work.) Comes with a nine-year warranty.

The car passed the first test with flying colors ... I drove the car for a couple of days through messy post-snow roads in western CT and it got filthy. I later took it to a self-serve car wash and virtually all of the crud came off just by spraying water on the car. No soap, no sponge or wiping with a cloth; just water spayed over the car. I can tell already that the car will be much, much easier to clean. Nothing wants to stick to the surface.
GT350-Shine Forum.jpg

Jubilex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT350
So I'm three months shy of 2 years with my g-Techniq and the paint is as still coated as well as it was day one from what I can tell/remember. I do keep my car in the garage most of the time, however.

Steve

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Bumping an old thread ....

Just had my '18 Lightning Blue GT350 covered last week with GTECHNIQ Crystal Serum, inside and out, wheels, glass .. everything. Looks absolutely amazing, but time will tell on durability and effectiveness, of course. (The CS was applied by Arkham Shine in New Milford, CT., an authorized installer. They do amazing work.) Comes with a nine-year warranty.

The car passed the first test with flying colors ... I drove the car for a couple of days through messy post-snow roads in western CT and it got filthy. I later took it to a self-serve car wash and virtually all of the crud came off just by spraying water on the car. No soap, no sponge or wiping with a cloth; just water spayed over the car. I can tell already that the car will be much, much easier to clean. Nothing wants to stick to the surface.
Great looking car.....I'll be looking for it when I am in Sherman!
Sponsored