Sponsored

Is this a good price for a ‘15 PP Whippled? Bought it.

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
UPDATE-I bought it.

5500mi. Supercharged-Whipple S2 I believe b/c of 132MM throttle body,. Steeda springs lowered 1 inch, flowmaster 40 w/delta flows, MRT H-pipe, tinted windows, cloth Recaros.
Got ahold of previous owner. He gave me name of shops that did the work. I was kinda of sold on it 1 min into the test drive. Really well kept. Like new in/out. Sounds awesome, no drone.
Handles and hauls!
12-10-2017 12-18-56 AM.jpg
12-10-2017 12-19-54 AM.jpg
12-10-2017 12-20-07 AM.jpg
12-10-2017 12-20-32 AM.jpg
12-10-2017 12-21-41 AM.jpg
12-10-2017 12-22-47 AM.jpg
12-10-2017 12-22-58 AM.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
28-30. I'd try to find out info about who did the install and tuning. If the install was home done I'd say less.

OP
OP
Nomadic

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
28-30. I'd try to find out info about who did the install and tuning. If the install was home done I'd say less.
Thanks. Going to be tough to track down as this dealer will have to ping the Land Rover dealer for info on the previous owner.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Thanks. Going to be tough to track down as this dealer will have to ping the Land Rover dealer for info on the previous owner.
Sometimes the seller includes any paperwork with the car.

Not exactly the SAME thing but when I sold my 2nd ZX2 to a used car dealer it had a full autoX suspension, cams, header tune and a few other bolt-ons. I gave the dealer my number and said if anyone was shaky on buying it not knowing what was done to it just give me ring and I'd gladly tell the buyer. I also left a list of every part and if I installed it or the name of the shop that did along with its final dyno.

I've seen Cobras on dealers that included the same thing.

OP
OP
Nomadic

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No records. Drove it. Holy schnikeees.

Sponsored

Bill-O

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Ruby Red Premium
That is one sweet looking ride. Although the price is not over the top, you should be able to do better and I think your mention of 29 would not be far off. The previous owner took a bath on this one.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Itll take a brave man to buy a used heavily modded car. Anyone that dumps 10 grand into a car then runs out and trades it scares me.

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
Itll take a brave man to buy a used heavily modded car. Anyone that dumps 10 grand into a car then runs out and trades it scares me.
It happens quite often, if it were me id jump all over it for 28k! 6k miles is nothing unless it was strictly a drag car. Just check the clutch grip if its manual.

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Could be something like my situation, not a Whipple but somewhat modded. Had the blower on the car for a little over a year, it runs great and is totally fun to drive, but it’s due for its first emissions test and it won’t pass. So I can’t register it or sell it to someone in my county if it doesn’t pass emissions. The only thing allowable is to trade it in and take a loss on the experience. If it’s got the Whipple tune then probably non issue, but if not, I’d want a garantee of passing emissions when your next test comes due.

Last edited:

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
What kind of shape is the car in? If its really clean or pristine chances are it was done right and well taken care of. Not everyone is a 20 something tool that beats the shxt out of there car. Im sure the dealer can provide a carfax, not perfect but decent insight. As for if it was installed privately, give me a break. There’s a few vendors on this forum Id let work on my car, but just a few. Most guys that do those types of mods are pretty anal. I know I am.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
What kind of shape is the car in? If its really clean or pristine chances are it was done right and well taken care of. Not everyone is a 20 something tool that beats the shxt out of there car. Im sure the dealer can provide a carfax, not perfect but decent insight. As for if it was installed privately, give me a break. There’s a few vendors on this forum Id let work on my car, but just a few. Most guys that do those types of mods are pretty anal. I know I am.
What kind of shape is the car in??? How shiny the paint is. Indicates if it has 300 drag strip passes on it or not?

OP
OP
Nomadic

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car was super clean in/out. Paint shiny. Panels aligned. I’m in SoCal. Cars cost more here. I’ve been looking for PP Mustangs and this one just popped up.It had been at this dealer for a few days. The deal in high end newer used performance cars. The Mustang was probably one of the most humble models there. I knew I wouldn’t be getting it for much lower.
Drove like a dream. It’s a serious beast. Noticeably more pickup then the stock PP’s I’ve test driven. SC whine is not bad at all. I don’t even mind the Flowmasters. I don’t it’s a cat back or axle back. It’s not annoyingly loud nor does it drone but there is some sound there for sure. Pipes are black.
Dealer wouldn’t budge but $500 but wrote it up as $21500 to save me about $700 in tax. He also gave me $19500 for my Focus ST, which I paid $19700 for before tax. So my car and a check for $14K and this beast is mine.
No regrets(hopefully). Very stoked.I actually got the previous owner’s name by accident. There’s a cashier’s check receipt in the glove with the owner’s manual. I already reached out to him on Linkedin and YT about the mods.
IMG_1426.JPG
IMG_1422.JPG
IMG_1424.JPG
IMG_1420.JPG

Last edited: