Sponsored

Mustang Week 2017

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
...Then ask someone thats on the official staff. Seems like pretty simple logic doesn't it? A date change wont affect me at all. I'd go if it was next weekend....LOL
Sponsored

PatrickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Thanks for posting that, good to have more complete information that answers the obvious questions in the initial post. Possibly add that to the initial post.

Silver_Bullet_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rashad
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT Premium
I went this year. Had an absolute blast almost dying everyday in the heat haha...hoping it's a little bit cooler this year. really looking forward to it again.

StrongFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, MT, Deep Impact Blue, 401A
I'm putting this on the tentative list. Do you guys do a group pony drive down from midwest?

tyguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
I was wondering the same thing today. This will be my first year attending so I'm pretty pumped. I think it would be cool to meet up with whoever along the way and drive in a pony convoy.
I'm from southern Illlinois not far from the Indiana/Kentucky line.
Anybody game to start a group??

Sponsored

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I went this year. Had an absolute blast almost dying everyday in the heat haha...hoping it's a little bit cooler this year. really looking forward to it again.
I'm from SC... sep will be a lot better than middle of summer, far as heat.

I might plan a trip home around the same time and swing past... the first post is lacking exact major details though.... when, where, etc, etc..... one of those "if you want to go, good luck finding info."

Silver_Bullet_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rashad
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT Premium
I'm from SC... sep will be a lot better than middle of summer, far as heat.

I might plan a trip home around the same time and swing past... the first post is lacking exact major details though.... when, where, etc, etc..... one of those "if you want to go, good luck finding info."
if you go to mustangweek.com they have the info on their. i think the events are posted and their dates. if not, it'll come within the next couple of months

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
We are planning on having our Mustang6G.com Event either the Wednesday or Thursday of Mustang Week. We're leaning towards Wednesday.

That being said, if everyone thinks they won't be completely beat after Test N Tune (Thursday) we could cruise from there and grab dinner at the our Meet Location. Thoughts?

Event Schedule (Can also be found in Post #1).

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
We need to do the 6g at ducati's again. place is so good.

I was actually in MB on business there this past weekend and ate there again. soooooo good.

With that being said, we are expanding our real estate company to Horry County, MB, NMB, Garden City, Murrells Inlet, and all the surrounding areas from the Lexington/Columbia area. If anyone has any desire, want, or need to buy a condo or a house at the beach instead of renting, let me know! The amount of money you can make weekly right now on vacation rentals for how cheap the condos are is insane.

Sponsored
OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
We need to do the 6g at ducati's again. place is so good.

I was actually in MB on business there this past weekend and ate there again. soooooo good.

With that being said, we are expanding our real estate company to Horry County, MB, NMB, Garden City, Murrells Inlet, and all the surrounding areas from the Lexington/Columbia area. If anyone has any desire, want, or need to buy a condo or a house at the beach instead of renting, let me know! The amount of money you can make weekly right now on vacation rentals for how cheap the condos are is insane.
I see no reason for changing venue as they were very welcoming last year and invited us back this year with a possibility of adding a little "fun" factor which we will disclose during the Event which the winner will be receiving a prize per voting.

:first::first::first:

The day of which the Event is going to be held is the main thing I'd like to ask everyone. The cruise from the Drag Strip to Ducati's is 13 miles so it's definitely an option but I don't want to wear people out because after 8 hours in the Sun some may just want to go home and pass out!

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Just don't do the same day as the Roush beaver bar meet. Whenever that will be...because the beaver bar is definitely an experience with a ton of burnouts with the owner directing it and the traffic.

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Just don't do the same day as the Roush beaver bar meet. Whenever that will be...because the beaver bar is definitely an experience with a ton of burnouts with the owner directing it and the traffic.
Exactly, not trying to compete with that Meet.

I may have to wait until the others are announced...I wanted to hear everyone's input still (wasn't sure if all were planning on staying the week or just coming down for the weekend).

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
I'm in Charleston. I took the car and girlfriend up on Wednesday of last year. Car was relatively stock. Now it's not so it should be way more fun. We will be there.

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium M6 TY
I will be there all week. I am glad to see the are moving the drag race to North Myrtle Beach that ought to improve the turn out and not have to drive all the way across the state!

I am down for Wednesday or Thursday for the mustang6g meet a Ducati's.
Sponsored