jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
I'm hoping that if they make a Mach 1 S550 they'll offer it in Azure Blue again-- I loved mine.
Mach.jpg

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Really depends on lighting with the Lightning Blue...both of these are LB. I also noticed when I took a very bright led flashlight, you can get a purple tone showing. LB color shifts like crazy. Lots of LB pics in here including an 18 near the end. https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51572
10paezb.jpg

Nukem501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Shelby GT500
Well, after starting this thread about the two blues... I have since decided to stick with Ruby Red, and placed my order today!!!
2018 GT Premium, Ruby Red, Manual, 400a, blackout package, active exhaust, carbon fiber package on X-plan... $41,295.94 (before TT&L and trade in)
The blues are awesome too and I was trying to change things up... but I really love Ruby ❤
Can't go wrong with that color :D

I was close to pulling the trigger on a Ruby Red 500 with white stripes but I sat on it too long and missed out.

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for the new one once it comes in :p

Sponsored

OP
OP
Endokendal

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Can't go wrong with that color :D

I was close to pulling the trigger on a Ruby Red 500 with white stripes but I sat on it too long and missed out.

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for the new one once it comes in :p
I ordered it from Chalmers out in your neck of the woods... they offered me more for my trade than the dealership on the other side.

Nukem501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Shelby GT500
I'm starting to prefer Chalmers to the others in town... if for one reason.. I'm not mobbed on when I pull up.

I dropped off the Shelby for some work at their shop and took my wife over to take a look around (she's getting her car next year) and once we hit the lot there wasn't a wave of salesmen stampeding towards us lol

The guy we spoke to "Ken" was super easy going and no pressure, A+ in my book. He's going to give us a call when the 18's are in so my wife can go test drive one compared to the 17 (shes very insistent on testing everything) which works for me.. I don't mind going in and staring at the 350's they have which He gave me a pretty good price on their used 350... just a bad time or I would have been on that in a heartbeat!

More back on topic though.., glad that you got a good deal through them :D

OP
OP
Endokendal

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Yeah I looked pretty hard at that used 350... good deal, just couldn't get there though.
They've still got a ruby red '17 just like my 15, except stick, that they offered me about $4k off for... does you wife want a manual or auto?

Bladex10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Lightning Blue is the best blue they've used since Sonic Blue on the new edge Mustangs. I loved it since the second i saw one in person

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Bring back sonic blue!
DIB was the closet they've had since sonic was phased out. But I'd love to see sonic blue make a comeback.
I'm pretty convinced that Sonic and DIB are the same color. I had my DIB parked next to a buds Sonic Cobra last summer and I couldn't tell the colors apart...

Sponsored