Sponsored

After months of madness..Finally ordered my wheels! 20" Black Graphite Forgestar CF5V

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I love the Foundry's on my car, but a 9" wheel won't cut it for me so I had to move on from them. Because I do love the look so much I knew I had to hit the ball out of the park. I must have decided on 100 different wheels, finishes, offsets, tires and then changed my mind.

I really need to thank [MENTION=27078]Paul@PKAUTODESIGN[/MENTION] for understanding the madness that is an OCD car guy like me. He must have sent me 6 quotes, answered 50 emails,calls, and PM's. Very patient and knowledgeable guy! Even talked me out of some of the needless upgrades I was looking at.

I have to thank [MENTION=19543]msweet[/MENTION] for the inspiration as well.

Onto the wheels and tires!

Wheels-Forgestar CF5V in Black Graphite.

Front-20x9.5 wrapped in 275/35/20 Firehawks.

Rear- 20x11 wrapped in 305/35/20 Firehawks.

Now to wait 2 months for them to come in. :(
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gojr47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Cool choice. If I could get wheels again those are the ones I would get.

08StangGT_CS

Fight The Urge to Boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Race Red No Options
I ran Forgestar CF5s on my last car. I was happy with them. Another plus one on Paul. He answered a bunch of my questions as well. Made a couple of phone calls and answered many of my PM's. Some other vendors could learn some customer service from him.

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Paul is one of those good vendors that take the time to answer questions. About ready to order mine own forgestars from him. Any Pics of your wheels? Interested in the same color.

Sponsored

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
The waiting sucks! LOL

OP
OP
SVT-DADDY

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Paul is one of those good vendors that take the time to answer questions. About ready to order mine own forgestars from him. Any Pics of your wheels? Interested in the same color.
It's a tough finish to pin down because it looks like a gunmetal in direct light, and almost black in indirect light. I've literally got hours into researching this finish. This thread shows color pretty well in different lights.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78685&highlight=black+graphite

The waiting sucks! LOL
You aint kidding!

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
#teampkad FTW! welcome!!!

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey

JasonS1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium PP M6
It's a tough finish to pin down because it looks like a gunmetal in direct light, and almost black in indirect light. I've literally got hours into researching this finish. This thread shows color pretty well in different lights.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78685&highlight=black+graphite

LOL, glad my indecisiveness helped you make a wheel choice:D. I'm about to mount up my third set of wheels hoping that this is the one I end up sticking with.

I will say that you're going to love the finish and the wheels. The weight savings over the stock PP set up is crazy and a nice bonus as well.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SVT-DADDY

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Glad to hear it, because if you said that you sold the wheels because you didnt like the finish I might need a straight jacket! lol

LOL, glad my indecisiveness helped you make a wheel choice:D. I'm about to mount up my third set of wheels hoping that this is the one I end up sticking with.

I will say that you're going to love the finish and the wheels. The weight savings over the stock PP set up is crazy and a nice bonus as well.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
Glad to hear it, because if you said that you sold the wheels because you didnt like the finish I might need a straight jacket! lol

How about a cup of whiskey instead lol

ShadowS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
I don't feel so bad about the number of emails and calls I bothered Paul with after reading this. He really does have the patience of a monk. I'm referring all my friends and club members to him.

And great choice - I almost went with the CF5V. Can't wait to see!

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
I don't feel so bad about the number of emails and calls I bothered Paul with after reading this. He really does have the patience of a monk. I'm referring all my friends and club members to him.

LOL Thank you sir.

OP
OP
SVT-DADDY

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase

lol so I am not alone!

What did you end up getting?
Sponsored