Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Uploaded the ghost cam tune onto it today. My god this sounds sexy as hell. :headbang:
Sounds sexy as hell indeed! :headbang:

Where did you get it from? Adam used to sell this for the EcoBoost a while ago but he stopped. The one you have on the car is prepared only for the GT or we can have it for the EB as well?
Sponsored

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
Sounds sexy as hell indeed! :headbang:

Where did you get it from? Adam used to sell this for the EcoBoost a while ago but he stopped. The one you have on the car is prepared only for the GT or we can have it for the EB as well?
Hi pal. It is from Lund Racing. This one is specifically for the GT. But they do a custom tune for the ecoboost. Best to contact them direct and see what they offer. :thumbsup:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Thanks mate. I will contact them. I just don't know if the ghost cam tune can be combined with my Tune+ tune.

Wilbs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Fitted a 2018 rear decklid with coyote badge and a set new MRR M350 wheels today, what a difference with a new set of Michelin's on!! everything went to plan and no drama's, just need the xpipe fitted and springs installed, all sat in the garage as we speak just need a day off for fitment!.

hopefully the weather will pick up in the coming days and I can give the stang a good clean:D

Dave
IMG_1530.JPG
IMG_1532.JPG
IMG_1533.JPG
IMG_1534.JPG

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks mate. I will contact them. I just don't know if the ghost cam tune can be combined with my Tune+ tune.
Adam stopped selling them because they literally rape your engine.

Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Ghost cam tunes rock. But they are strictly de-cat only.

Lund refused to send me one because I'm running the OEM cats still.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Ghost cam tunes rock. But they are strictly de-cat only.

Lund refused to send me one because I'm running the OEM cats still.
Don't get me wrong, they sound glorious, but the shit they do to the engine, isn't worth it from when i'd researched it.

I did consider running it as a "show" sound, just to piss off some 5.0's, but, adam wont send me one, it rapes the engine incredibly quickly, and you know, i'm not a 5.0 (also costs a dime more);).

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
I've been wanting to put a small plate back on the rear for a long time, but was put off by the unsightly holes left by the dealer during PDI.

Fixed that with these:

http://www.bumperplugs.com

Stupidly expensive for what they are, but they do the job brilliantly. Colour match is perfect.

On the lookout again for a nice plate holder now.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Don't get me wrong, they sound glorious, but the shit they do to the engine, isn't worth it from when i'd researched it.

I did consider running it as a "show" sound, just to piss off some 5.0's, but, adam wont send me one, it rapes the engine incredibly quickly, and you know, i'm not a 5.0 (also costs a dime more);).

well you could park next to me and try to piss me off but i just simply wouldn't hear you :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
well you could park next to me and try to piss me off but i just simply wouldn't hear you :)
Don't bet on it, the cars hardly quiet ;)

Sponsored

Harebear72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT Fastback
Fitted a 2018 rear decklid with coyote badge and a set new MRR M350 wheels today, what a difference with a new set of Michelin's on!! everything went to plan and no drama's, just need the xpipe fitted and springs installed, all sat in the garage as we speak just need a day off for fitment!.

hopefully the weather will pick up in the coming days and I can give the stang a good clean:D

Dave
Looovvvveeeeeeeeeeee those wheels, they are exactly what I want for my car and think I want them in the graphite colour.

As a matter of interest, did you go 19 or 20 and what tyre sizes did you go for ? Also do you have spacers on these and is you car still on standard springs or have these been changed.

Thanks and very sexy car.

:thumbsup:

Wilbs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Looovvvveeeeeeeeeeee those wheels, they are exactly what I want for my car and think I want them in the graphite colour.

As a matter of interest, did you go 19 or 20 and what tyre sizes did you go for ? Also do you have spacers on these and is you car still on standard springs or have these been changed.

Thanks and very sexy car.

:thumbsup:
:cheers:

I went with 19x10 with 275/35 in the front and 19x11 305/35 on the rears, no spacers and on standard springs for now,

Dave

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
I've enjoyed following your mods on YouTube [MENTION=13920]Enoch[/MENTION] - Are you still documenting your updates on video?
Haven’t done anything recently, but I’m hoping there’ll be a big one coming up before to long:)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Haven’t done anything recently, but I’m hoping there’ll be a big one coming up before to long:)
Does it begin with H and rhyme with Gallop? :thumbsup:
Sponsored