The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Back boxes still need a bit more adjustment to make them perfect but for £195 you can’t go wrong. Thanks for adding the pics for me :)
For £195 that's ridiculous value. I paid £500 to have my tips cut off the MF's and made to fit quad tips, and also £130 to get the cobb downpipe twisted and reworked to fit on a RHD car. so for £195 you got yourself a steel (Get it xD)
Sponsored

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
so - it looks ok! But

How does it sound?

Really loud? does it drone at speed?

raspy?

boomy?
Well in my opinion it’s just right, not too loud, not raspy and awful, sounds lovely and deep from inside the car, and gives a nice pop on gear changes very similar to the Focus RS, also some nice crackles on lift off, I’ve tried to get a couple of vids but it just doesn’t seem to pick up the sound very good, quite loud on cold start like many other Ecoboost exhaust vids I have seen.

It’s quiet when you want but with foot down it comes alive!

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW California
I've been playing with the FordPass app, and have discovered my oil life remaining is 6%! Time for an oil change...

All the Ford dealers in my neck of the woods, well, I wouldn't trust them with yours, so off to an independent for an oil and filter change. Normal servicing via the supplying dealer, but they are a couple of hours away.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I've been playing with the FordPass app, and have discovered my oil life remaining is 6%! Time for an oil change...

All the Ford dealers in my neck of the woods, well, I wouldn't trust them with yours, so off to an independent for an oil and filter change. Normal servicing via the supplying dealer, but they are a couple of hours away.
probably don't tust the oil life indicator unless its due a 12 month service / oil change or you've done more than 10k miles in it since last oil change I wouldn't bother. my oil life indicator comes on every 2000 miles i seem to have the bug in the system but can't be arsed to take it back to dealer to get them to reflash it.

Sponsored

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW California
probably don't tust the oil life indicator unless its due a 12 month service / oil change or you've done more than 10k miles in it since last oil change I wouldn't bother. my oil life indicator comes on every 2000 miles i seem to have the bug in the system but can't be arsed to take it back to dealer to get them to reflash it.
I did a manual reset on the oil life about this time last year when I had a few thousand on the clock. Since then it was serviced 6 months ago and have clocked up some autobahn action already this year. Due to put another 800 miles on the clock this weekend, so whilst perhaps being over cautious, I figure it's probably not a bad idea.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I did a manual reset on the oil life about this time last year when I had a few thousand on the clock. Since then it was serviced 6 months ago and have clocked up some autobahn action already this year. Due to put another 800 miles on the clock this weekend, so whilst perhaps being over cautious, I figure it's probably not a bad idea.
still pretty much a waste of money and oil the stuff in the engine will probably be as clean as the stuff you take out.

these cars are designed with what a 15k service interval on them ? most modern cars are closer to 20k on service intervals its not like you've hammered it on a track every weekend for 6 months. it'll be fine save your money.

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Drove quite quickly:D

2_FF91067-930_E-4_CEA-_A86_E-_B24_A5840_ABF4.jpg

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1

Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
I'm using the F800Pro as well. Pretty good as far as cams go, eh.
Seems ok, though it did have a bit of a dicky fit on the first day of my tour...

Couldn’t get it to connect to the iPad via WiFi or Hotspot:shrug::crazy:

Did a complete reset with a paper clip and it’s been ok since:)

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)