Reaction score
Website
www.nicktwaddell.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro ZL1 Red Hot
Looking at these two packages from Lethal/BMR

http://www.lethalperformance.com/sh...ion-package-600-hp-street-track-handling.html

http://www.lethalperformance.com/sh...suspension-package-600-hp-track-handling.html

What do you guys think about the bushing kit vs the cradle lockout kit? for a street car, is the bushing kit too stuff for shitty southern california highways? Or is the cradle lockout kit solid enough to lay down some power and have a non-bouncy rear end?

[MENTION=10008]LethalPerformance[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9985]BMR Tech[/MENTION]
Sponsored

Hoosierdaddy27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150
If you call BMR and ask to talk to Kelly he is extremely helpful. Just tell him what your goal is and what you will be using the car for and he will make suggestions. In my case I only do spirited road driving (car will never see the drag strip and will see an open track day once a year for fun.) I wanted to tighten up the feel but didn't want any increased NVH. He suggested Springs and the lockout kit.

Moral of my pointless post. Just call Kelly and he will answer all your questions.

OP
OP
nicktechla

nicktechla

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nicktwaddell.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro ZL1 Red Hot
If you call BMR and ask to talk to Kelly he is extremely helpful. Just tell him what your goal is and what you will be using the car for and he will make suggestions. In my case I only do spirited road driving (car will never see the drag strip and will see an open track day once a year for fun.) I wanted to tighten up the feel but didn't want any increased NVH. He suggested Springs and the lockout kit.

Moral of my pointless post. Just call Kelly and he will answer all your questions.
thanks man! yeah I think my goal is the same as your goal. road driving, no drag strip. I want it to handle well in the canyons

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
I would also take a look at Steeda G track brace and Sub frame connectors. They really make the car feel connected.
Sponsored