Sponsored

Where are the GT350s?! - SW Ohio

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I've seen 3 GT350s in the wild, not including mine. One was parked downtown at the lot I used to park at, another was on the highway headed opposite way, the last I passed near home but haven't seen it since.

I've yet to see another R.

Is it just this area with so few? Feels like I have the only R in the whole city (which obviously can't be true).

I like having a rare car, to a degree, but I think this is the only car I've owned where I've not seen another one like it except online or at the dealership.
Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
I've seen 3 GT350s in the wild, not including mine. One was parked downtown at the lot I used to park at, another was on the highway headed opposite way, the last I passed near home but haven't seen it since.

I've yet to see another R.

Is it just this area with so few? Feels like I have the only R in the whole city (which obviously can't be true).

I like having a rare car, to a degree, but I think this is the only car I've owned where I've not seen another one like it except online or at the dealership.
There is yellow GT350 with black stripe somewhere near me (West Chester) that I frequently see on route 747.

However speaking of rare cars (not disrespect to your R) - I saw Lexus LFA today. In West Chester.

OP
OP
MrCincinnati

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
There is yellow GT350 with black stripe somewhere near me (West Chester) that I frequently see on route 747.

However speaking of rare cars (not disrespect to your R) - I saw Lexus LFA today. In West Chester.
Apparently I need to cruise through West Chester lol.

I have yet to see a LFA anywhere - I'd probably stalk the driver and ask him for revs like a little kid.

I haven't seen a yellow, both I've seen were grey (non avalanche)

TMully06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2017 F80 M3, 2020 Lincoln Navigator Black Label
I live in the area... Batesville, IN (only about 45 minutes to downtown). I moved here from Indy (I saw a decent amount of them there). Haven't driven her to Cincinnati yet but have thought about it at some point - would love to check out your R (only seen one on a showroom floor).

I have 17' Yellow, Black Roof, Black Stripes & Electonics

Rocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I live in the area... Batesville, IN (only about 45 minutes to downtown). I moved here from Indy (I saw a decent amount of them there). Haven't driven her to Cincinnati yet but have thought about it at some point - would love to check out your R (only seen one on a showroom floor).

Yep there are at least 4 of us on the Southside of Indy with GT350.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MrCincinnati

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

Yep there are at least 4 of us on the Southside of Indy with GT350.
Let me know if you guys roll this way, or meet up out in Indy.

Zimm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6
I'm in Northern KY and I haven't seen a single GT350. I rarely even see S550 GT's around here. I see quite a few v6s and Ecoboosts but it seems like there is a camaro or challenger on every corner.

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen a red with black stripe GT350 a couple times Near North Fairfield Elementary school and at Bridgewater Fall's Target store....North of West Chester.

OP
OP
MrCincinnati

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I'm in Northern KY and I haven't seen a single GT350. I rarely even see S550 GT's around here. I see quite a few v6s and Ecoboosts but it seems like there is a camaro or challenger on every corner.
Yeah I see challengers chargers and camaros everywhere. I usually see at least 1 S550 GT/day. The ass on those is so lovely. It's actually what got me looking at mustangs to begin with.

Last edited:

sweetchuck2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, DIB, Tech package.
In the Dayton area here. Have yet to see another GT350 while driving mine, that wasn't coming/going from a car show.

The only R I've seen in person was in a dealership showroom when I took mine in for service last year.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MrCincinnati

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I saw 2 non Rs at Mid-Ohio yesterday. Didn't get a chance to talk to them tho

Last edited:

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
I've seen a white GT350 drive down the little street I live on in Fairfield about a half dozen times. Every time I see it I want to yell out to try and talk to the guy but I'm literally speechless every time I see it.

Tuxedomouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Grabber Blue Premium PP
I spotted a magnetic GT350 out here in Eastgate this summer, drove behind it for a few blocks. Had a profound effect on me. 2 months later I traded in my Focus ST for a 2017 GT!

OP
OP
MrCincinnati

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I spotted a magnetic GT350 out here in Eastgate this summer, drove behind it for a few blocks. Had a profound effect on me. 2 months later I traded in my Focus ST for a 2017 GT!
Nice! Congrats on the new ride - grabber blue is one of my favorite all time mustang colors

Gilby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, 98 Cobra
I'm in NE Ohio. I have a pic with 3 other 350s from around here and a buddy of mine lives in SE Ohio
Sponsored