Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
September 16th to 24th is the IAA open to public. Press will be there on 14th+15th. But I don't think there will be a stream for the Mustang, at least Ford hasn't announced anything yet. They didn't even mention that the new Mustang will be at IAA officially (but it's in their intern documents) :doh:

I will take as much good pictures and videos as I can. Also will write down all of my impressions :)
Thank you.

If you can try to photo these bits:
- Carbon interior (if on show)
- Rear upper shock mounts on magneride
- Engine bay, induction tube, be cheeky, ask them to remove engine cover. ;)

And yeah take as many as you can haha! :D
Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
The 2pac song is so appropriate as well. :)

In magnetic it really does not look much different to the current model to be honest, just another sexy looking Mustang. :)
It does look better in blue and from the side it appears "sharper" than 15 but front on (although not seen many recent photos of it front on) seems to look dropey. Guess have to wait to see it in person.

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
LH drive with white tail lights?
Apart from the UK, Ireland, Cypress and Malta, the rest of Europe drive on the wrong side of the road and use LHD vehicles (the nutters!), and all Euro mustangs have white tail lights

Scharnow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zac
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT - Kona Blue
I didn't take any of the Red Recaro seats if that's what you were looking for. Initially I thought it was a bit too weird and didn't match.
I DID get one of the silver wheeled gt without the PP. It had the blue stitching.
It was a bit overexposed because of the sun- so the blue color is a little more accurate in the shadowed areas.

zRhKoF.jpg

http://cubeupload.com/im/zRhKoF.jpg

TxOraP.jpg

http://cubeupload.com/im/TxOraP.jpg
Very nice! Thank you for this, it's the first time I've seen pictures of the midnight blue interior.

Reactions: WAL

Sponsored

Dak2Zeke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 428
It's happening, the front is growing on me. If they had the 18 in competition orange it'd be a wrap

VaStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't have it yet
If I had waited for the 18 it would have been OF or Magnetic. But the one I found was a Premium PP2 with Recaros. The 18 built the same would ha e cost me like 46 where as I paid closer to 28.

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
VERY dissapointed in the "midnight blue" interior. just another black interior-big deal.

I thought of it but would only work well with certain exterior colors, but I now notice they cut corners, did not bother with the blue stitching on the parking brake handle and the steering wheel....

rubytuesday

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruben
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Unsure if this video from Autoblog has been posted yet.. Nice start-up of the Mustang towards the end of the video.

[ame]

Last edited:

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Brake Handle Stitching

I thought of it but would only work well with certain exterior colors, but I now notice they cut corners, did not bother with the blue stitching on the parking brake handle and the steering wheel....
Don't think they stitch the Brake Handle because it's not on the centerline like the Shifter and it sort of blends in with the console when down.

CompOface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Comp Orange / Daily 2010 F-150 5.4L
I didn't take any of the Red Recaro seats if that's what you were looking for. Initially I thought it was a bit too weird and didn't match.
I DID get one of the silver wheeled gt without the PP. It had the blue stitching.
It was a bit overexposed because of the sun- so the blue color is a little more accurate in the shadowed areas.

zRhKoF.jpg

http://cubeupload.com/im/zRhKoF.jpg

TxOraP.jpg

http://cubeupload.com/im/TxOraP.jpg
Did they miss the stitching on the e-brake book? Nice option, this could go well with some colors
Sponsored