AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Also I kinda noticed something, i dont know if this is coincidence or not, but it seems the BCM codes that are working seem to be from the fusions, I wonder if there is a correlation, or a closer match?
Sponsored

offroadkarter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadkarter.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I wouldn't be surprised if some of the modules are the same across many cars. This is Ford we're talking about, they do like to recycle.

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
I'm hoping the police dark mode works. It gets on my nerves that there is no way to shut off the overhead lights once you park and shut the car off.

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
I'm hoping the police dark mode works. It gets on my nerves that there is no way to shut off the overhead lights once you park and shut the car off.
already confirmed by [MENTION=23778]AngelDeath[/MENTION] :)

The ones I put in the spreadsheet are confirmed to work.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-gytuV9qPfxvLLcFBIl6nt9h5MGW-NWEPc04cN-ro60/edit?usp=sharing

related to spreadsheet... would you guys prefer having separate lines for each enable/disable instead of a single line with both? (similar to the f150 sheet)

also AngelDeath, is the checksum off in the Simultaneous High Beams & Fog Lights or am I losing my base16 adding skills?

Last edited:

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't see mention of it but can this work with Mac computers?

Or can it work strictly with an iPhone using the Bluetooth connection?

Thanks

Sponsored

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
You guys have to realize all of that is for the Fusion.. I know Dan the guy that made the post originally... I helped some and he did a lot on his own after he got the idea.. but the cluster is COMPLETELY different in the s550 and Fusion.. also some of the other functions may not work.. so be careful because AS BUILT is not all flat across the board.. The BCM in the s550 is different than the Fusion.. so all that first post was is a copy and paste.. he didn't make that post himself.. I would highly recommend being careful before you jump on editing as built..

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
I didn't see mention of it but can this work with Mac computers?

Or can it work strictly with an iPhone using the Bluetooth connection?

Thanks
definitely not mac, and the iphone version doesn't have programming capabilities. you need windows to use forscan to program as far as I can tell.

http://forscan.org/comparsion.html

You guys have to realize all of that is for the Fusion.. I know Dan the guy that made the post originally... I helped some and he did a lot on his own after he got the idea.. but the cluster is COMPLETELY different in the s550 and Fusion.. also some of the other functions may not work.. so be careful because AS BUILT is not all flat across the board.. The BCM in the s550 is different than the Fusion.. so all that first post was is a copy and paste.. he didn't make that post himself.. I would highly recommend being careful before you jump on editing as built..
yes, he said it was copied. however, he has confirmed 3 different changes so far that work in the s550. the fusion/f150 codes are just a starting point for our own.

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible Triple Yellow
related to spreadsheet... would you guys prefer having separate lines for each enable/disable instead of a single line with both? (similar to the f150 sheet)
[MENTION=8977]fionic[/MENTION] I'm sorry for being a lazy ass but, if not too much trouble, yes please.

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
[MENTION=8977]fionic[/MENTION] I'm sorry for being a lazy ass but, if not too much trouble, yes please.
not lazy, that's why I asked!

updated to show states in separate rows. also added zebra for eyes.

Sponsored

MixTape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Green 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost PP
Window up and digital speedo would be awesome, though it would also be awesome to enable some of the track apps unavailable to EcoBoost owners like Line Lock (though I wonder if line lock being disabled is more to keep the engine from having issues due to the turbo)

poorfortune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
'16 Base GTPP - Deep Impact Blue
All in on this. Before I left the transportation industry 5 years ago I was a master programmer on Navistar/International Trucks. Although the software is different, the theory is the same here.

Sub'd

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Are there any premium options that can be enabled such as Mycolor, or is that generally a hardware upgrade as well?

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
glad to see the toy we've been using over @ focusst.org is making it's way here
Sponsored