Sponsored

Modifying As-Built Data Guide

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Anyone able to help? Ford ABD site is still down and Jbailers info is missing 2 characters for each value. I'm looking for the hex value for the following from a premium EB manual transmission.

IPC
720-06-01: xxxx xxxx xxxx

ABS
760-02-02: xxxx xxxx
Sponsored

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Anyone able to help? Ford ABD site is still down and Jbailers info is missing 2 characters for each value. I'm looking for the hex value for the following from a premium EB manual transmission.

IPC

ABS
I believe I have one saved on my work PC, will try to update in the AM.

pardoneo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex-'16 Mustang EcoBaby // Current '16 GT Convertible
[MENTION=12253]papinist[/MENTION], [MENTION=14942]pardoneo[/MENTION], this will not work on my car ! :frusty:

Have you tried it on your cars ?

Simultaneous High Beams & Fog Lights Disabled BCM 0726-27-01 xxxx xxx1 xxxx

Simultaneous High Beams & Fog Lights Enabled BCM 0726-27-01 xxxx xxx0 xxxx
[MENTION=14834]John577[/MENTION] I can confirm that this is not working on my 2016 neither. :shrug: :(

What is weird is what [MENTION=12253]papinist[/MENTION] is describing...is it maybe due to his wiring regarding front DRL + seq. rear tailights??

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
[MENTION=14834]John577[/MENTION] I can confirm that this is not working on my 2016 neither. :shrug: :(

What is weird is what [MENTION=12253]papinist[/MENTION] is describing...is it maybe due to his wiring regarding front DRL + seq. rear tailights??
As you have both an EU Ecoboost with the same specs, it would be good to compare your AS-Built data to see what differences you have :shrug:

pardoneo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex-'16 Mustang EcoBaby // Current '16 GT Convertible
As you have both an EU Ecoboost with the same specs, it would be good to compare your AS-Built data to see what differences you have :shrug:
Good idea, BUT I think [MENTION=12253]papinist[/MENTION] has a 2015 and mine is 2016. Technically they seem the same but I have previously compared AS-Built data of a 2015 Ecoboost of a colleage of mine against mine and :eyebulge: they are hell different....

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP

IPC

ABS
PM replied to, the 2 missing characters are the check sum which ForScan applies automatically.

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350

IPC

ABS
Sorry, the AB file I had saved was for a base EB. *price is wrong sound*

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, the AB file I had saved was for a base EB. *price is wrong sound*
I replied to his PM with the checksum values butt in case anyone needed it, its:

720-06-01 686D 8000 189B
760-02-02 0200 127F

I don't usually include the checksum values when giving info because I think it's best not to use the checksum when entering it. I let FORScan figure out the checksum.

My guess is that confusing message that looks like an error message you get when you don't include the checksum made him think it wasn't correct. I know that message bothered me until I figured it out.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
I just ran the code 686D 8000 189B. It still shows my miles to empty at 999 and I again have the trans temp at 59 degrees in my manual, which I shouldn't have. Manuals don't monitor the trans temp. I still have the track modes.

I'm pretty sure the middle hex being 8000 means auto, while 0000 means manual (at least for the premium clusters from what Ive seen on here). Jbailer, can you confirm this came from a manual ecoboost?

I just put my stock hex codes back in and the miles to empty is a correct reading again.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I don't usually include the checksum values when giving info because I think it's best not to use the checksum when entering it. I let FORScan figure out the checksum.
Might be double edged sword. Letting Forscan calculate the checksum if you already know it means a mistype in another field doesn't get caught at time of entry. Since I don't mistype, I would do the same as you and let Forscan calculate it and save the time typing the checksum (if I knew it).

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
I just ran the code 686D 8000 189B. It still shows my miles to empty at 999 and I again have the trans temp at 59 degrees in my manual, which I shouldn't have. Manuals don't monitor the trans temp. I still have the track modes.

I'm pretty sure the middle hex being 8000 means auto, while 0000 means manual (at least for the premium clusters from what Ive seen on here). Jbailer, can you confirm this came from a manual ecoboost?

I just put my stock hex codes back in and the miles to empty is a correct reading again.
No, this came from an automatic ecoboost. What I was trying to explain earlier s I think you're going about this the wrong way. I'm not sure what you're trying to change but you shouldn't be entering in the entire hex string. You only want to change the bit for the specific parameter that you want.

I know this isn't pertinent to you but as an example; let say you currently have in address:

0726-38-02 6001 0000 00C8 (mine actual)

And you wanted to disable the horn honk on lock/double press. The bit that you want to change is just the one I made bold, you wouldn't enter that entire string because most likely your car has other features or is somehow different and then the checksum will absolutely be different. That is why you're messing up other features.

What is it you are trying to change and has a code been figured out for it yet?

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
No, this came from an automatic ecoboost. What I was trying to explain earlier s I think you're going about this the wrong way. I'm not sure what you're trying to change but you shouldn't be entering in the entire hex string. You only want to change the bit for the specific parameter that you want.

I know this isn't pertinent to you but as an example; let say you currently have in address:

0726-38-02 6001 0000 00C8 (mine actual)

And you wanted to disable the horn honk on lock/double press. The bit that you want to change is just the one I made bold, you wouldn't enter that entire string because most likely your car has other features or is somehow different and then the checksum will absolutely be different. That is why you're messing up other features.

What is it you are trying to change and has a code been figured out for it yet?
That's also why you just let the software change the checksum for you. It's going to be different for different setups.

It's also why most parameter changes are listed as xxxx xx0x xxxx showing only the digit to be modified.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
I'm trying to activate the track modes on my MTX V6. Other automatic V6ers have added it without issue by using the hex values of an EB premium auto. I'm not sure if any other MTX V6 owner has gotten this to work yet, or if I'm the 1st to attempt this.

Reviewing the excel sheet doesn't list anything about enabling track modes.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
I'm trying to activate the track modes on my MTX V6. Other automatic V6ers have added it without issue by using the hex values of an EB premium auto. I'm not sure if any other MTX V6 owner has gotten this to work yet, or if I'm the 1st to attempt this.

Reviewing the excel sheet doesn't list anything about enabling track modes.
No but i would look into what bit at those addresses needs to be changed and only change that 1 bit rather than the whole address. It's hard to tell what all else is included in that address that you would be arbitrarily changing.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
That's also why you just let the software change the checksum for you. It's going to be different for different setups.

It's also why most parameter changes are listed as xxxx xx0x xxxx showing only the digit to be modified.
Exactly this. :cheers:
Sponsored