Sponsored

Is there anything you would change with the Bullitt

boomee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wanting a Bullitt
I like many are all very excited about the new Bullitt mustang. Is there anything in the Bullitt package or options that you would change or modify? something that you wish was added? This isn't a grip session this is just a thread to throw some ideas around.

I would personally change the brakes to black I like the most subtle sleeper look possible which is why I would do that. I also don't particularly want or need a digital dash unless the digital dash has a old school Bullitt option ( that would be cool) other than those nitpicks I think they got it right on the Bullitt.
Sponsored

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Yes... if they are gonna do the stainless window and grille trim then do the wheels in colors similar to the '01 bullitt...

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I would like to see a rear seat delete option. Bullitt would have removed the rear seat in time,

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
The red calipers.

Sponsored

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
If you don’t like something on the Bullitt, don’t buy the Bullitt!

I really hope people don’t start changing things on a special addition car. Sacrilege!

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
If I were to get one, the only thing I'd want to change would be to swap on a blank decklid panel. The giant Bullitt faux gas cap is the only real wart on that exterior.

Beyond that, the only other thing I don't care for is the black wheels, they would have looked much better finished as on the '08/'09 cars.

OP
OP
boomee

boomee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wanting a Bullitt

I really hope people don’t start changing things on a special addition car. Sacrilege!
If you pay for the car do what you want if u like it how it is than dont change your own besides this is just discussion

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
If you pay for the car do what you want if u like it how it is than dont change your own besides this is just discussion
So you don’t like my opinion on this subject?
My contribution to this discussion stands.....I wouldn’t change a thing.

Sponsored

Stoughton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Bullitt
I would like to see a rear seat delete option. Bullitt would have removed the rear seat in time,
At least that's got (should have) available parts should the owner decide to do it. I want to see 19" versions of the wheels on my 08 Bullitt and I think I'll forever be SOL on that one.

STangfan44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
Exhaust note matched to be closer to the original as they did with the other releases.

even without those, it is a beautiful car that I would have pulled the trigger on had it been reasonably priced. Hope all those who do get it enjoy immensely.

Last edited:

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI

Tell that to EVERY SVT owner that modifies their car.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
To be a TRUE Bullitt car they should have removed visual aspects from a GT, not added them. McQueen was obviously trying to make a more subtle looking car. Ford did just the opposite.

Change/Remove
1. Faux gas cap (looks even worse in person)
2. Red calipers
3. Extra chrome trim. grille & windows
4. Grille should be stock except for the pony.

The only things Ford did right visually were to remove the pony & the 5.0 emblem and paint it Highland Green. Although a color closer to the original would've looked better.
Sponsored