Sponsored

Bullitt Engine Pics - TT0018 at Atlanta

l'Ingegnere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
No engine cover at all ... Thought there might be a clipped/cropped one like seen with the roush air boxes.

Agree on the emblem, a blank deck lid would be mod #1.
It sort of does, if you look closely there are two miniature covers, one on each side over the fuel rail components.
Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Thanks for these pics! I'm so glad it doesn't have an engine cover. The engine bay reminds me a lot of the one on the 08 Bullitt.

4 ROUSH

NONE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
:coolphotos:Sweet pics of that engine bay. Thanks for sharing them. I found this picture with engine the bay open. Engine bay looks standard GT, without the GT350 upgrades.
19642265_10210981355305495_2850452066863255540_n.jpg

Last edited:

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
:coolphotos:Sweet pics of that engine bay. Thanks for sharing them. I found this picture with engine the bay open. Engine bay looks standard GT, without the GT350 upgrades.
I'm guessing that's one of the early VP cars or show cars. Would explain why Ford hasn't wanted to pop the hood yet at other shows. The TT car posted by the OP would be closer to regular production, hence the correct engine bay.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
[MENTION=6748]Stang Nut[/MENTION] out of curiosity, did this car have the Electronics Pack (BLIS mirrors)? If so, did you get a look at the inside of the trunk? I'm still wondering if the B&O Play system will use the same subwoofer design as the Shaker Pro or if it's something different.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stangnut

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Did you get a chance to see how the open air element seals against the hood or where the relative position of the left hood vent is with respect to it?

Thanks for the photos - much appreciated!
It seals to the hood. Sorry I don't think I have a pic that shows it. Didn't pay attention to where the vent was. I have e a few more pics. Maybe you can see something in those.

OP
OP
Stangnut

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
[MENTION=6748]Stang Nut[/MENTION] out of curiosity, did this car have the Electronics Pack (BLIS mirrors)? If so, did you get a look at the inside of the trunk? I'm still wondering if the B&O Play system will use the same subwoofer design as the Shaker Pro or if it's something different.
I wasnt looking for the BLIS. I wouldn't even know what to look for. Sorry i didn't even think to look in the trunk. I was too excited about looking under the hood, lol.

4 ROUSH

NONE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
I'm guessing that's one of the early VP cars or show cars. Would explain why Ford hasn't wanted to pop the hood yet at other shows. The TT car posted by the OP would be closer to regular production, hence the correct engine bay.
I checked when this picture was taken.Your assumption is correct . Early show car.:doh:

Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I know.....at the peak.

I want to see what it loses from say 2-4 thousand rpm.
I would sincerely doubt there would be a loss - I believe the larger throttle body, combined with those runners and a dedicated tuning, are going to increase the area under the torque curve.

That's been characteristic of the last 2 Bullitt models. Of course, if someone points to a dyno graph of the Ford Performance aftermarket version of these parts and whatever tune is supplied, perhaps one could prove otherwise.

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
I know.....at the peak.

I want to see what it loses from say 2-4 thousand rpm.
I believe the 15-17 intake with frpp2 had more area under the curve than the frpp3. Since the 18 sees a 20 lb/ft increase over the 15-17, my money says the 18 makes more torque under the curve than a 18+ with the gt350 intake.

BULL1TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT, 2001 Bullitt
The wheels look like the 15-17 v6 wheels just blown up a few inches. Surely they will put some type of cover on the engine because that looks like a mess underhood.
Sponsored