Whipple Gen 3 dyno guesses

OP
OP

Boduke0220

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Got my Tab issue figured out, voltage was off in it. Had to take it apart and adjust the magnet. Runs a lot better now
Sponsored

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
First post noob checking in here. Just felt I should add my two cents while lurking and waiting for my new car. I have a 2018 GT Performance Pack that is being built in Lebanon OH by Lebanon Ford Performance. Dealer told me two days ago that it will be a month yet before they receive the 3.0L Superchargers from Whipple.
My car is 10th on the list and should be ready by last week of May or first week of June. Got a no nonsense 300a, manual in Lightning Blue, 800hp at the crank with more potential to come. Will post pics when I pick up the car. Opted out of the fancy interior options because I'm not a big fan of faux leather and from my research, most people who got the active exhaust either change it out or leave it set to one thing after playing with it for a week. Early info on Magnaride said it wouldn't accept being lowered. I didn't want to pay thousands more for stuff I wouldn't use or may remove. I am currently building my 1970 Sportsroof I've had for 25 yrs but couldn't wait another summer just driving my truck around. Life is too short to be without a performance car. Sorry for the long post, enjoy reading and picture cruising here!
Congrats on the new ride [MENTION=34750]99Zeus99[/MENTION]! Make sure you post some pics of her when you get it home!:headbang:

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Got my Tab issue figured out, voltage was off in it. Had to take it apart and adjust the magnet. Runs a lot better now
Wasn't too big of a deal was it??? I've heard of people having issues with that, but mine was fine..

OP
OP

Boduke0220

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Wasn't too big of a deal was it??? I've heard of people having issues with that, but mine was fine..

It wasn't bad. whipple directions were a little vague but once I figured out what to do it was easy. that magnet is super sensitive though lol

MaverickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB
Going on a Friday myself - what do you think I’ll put down?

Manual car
Whipple gen 3 - stage 2 on Whipple canned tune
Catback

That’s it

Can I break 700rwhp?

684/542 is my guess

That's a good guess. Had mine installed this week by Finish Line Performance. Gen 3 Stage 2 Whipple tune 3.75 pulley. Dyno'd today.

View attachment 164434

Sponsored

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB
Going on a Friday myself - what do you think I’ll put down?

Manual car
Whipple gen 3 - stage 2 on Whipple canned tune
Catback

That’s it

Can I break 700rwhp?

That's a good guess. Had mine installed this week by Finish Line Performance. Gen 3 Stage 2 Whipple tune 3.75 pulley. Dyno'd today.

View attachment 164434
Man link doesnt work what did you put down?

MaverickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
my dyno cot canceled. i would love to see a Gen 3 Stage 2 with a 3.625 on an otherwise stock car.
Sponsored