• Total voters

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg TDI, Lincoln MKZ, F-350 TD
Put a deposite on one today in Canada. Was told by the dealer no black available here.
My Canadian order form (and the US one that I've seen) both show Shadow Black (Code G1) as available on the Bullitt, and my dealer asked me which colour I wanted to order.

I know many folks are interested in the Shadow Black and it will look quite sinister, but for me, it might as well be white! Shadow Black is available on all of the 21 possible exterior/interior/trim combinations of the Mustang. Dark Highland Green is exclusive to one only, the Bullitt. Will it be rare on a Bullitt? Yes, absolutely. Will that enhance it's value? Don't know, but unlikely for the majority of buyers.

I heard that only SVT designated dealers in Canada would get Bullitts, although I'm already aware of one who isn't. Is your dealer SVT? Also heard that all dealers in Canada would be charging a $5000 ADM. Find it hard to believe some of them wouldn't be asking more. I paid a $20K ADM on my GT500 in 2007 at a Vancouver B.C. dealer.
We have three Ford dealers in my immediate vacinity and only one is an SVT dealer. I know both of the other two dealers have been allocated one (1) 2019 Bullitt.

My Vehicle Order Confirmation form, plus my Disclosure Form both show MSRP, so should definitely be my cost without any ADM. They gave those documents to me so I'm pretty sure that is their intention and they'd be required to honour it.
Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Any Shadow Black buyers out there? I'm not sure I'm keen on a 50 year old green but not convinced either way:headbonk:
Has to be DHG. I don't see any point in any other color. It's not a Bullitt if its not DHG.

The color says "Bullitt"...

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
I always assumed that black was offered as an option only because the antagonists’ car was a black Charger. IMO Dark Highland Green is the only proper way to go for the Bullitt Mustang though.