Sponsored

Update: 2019 Bullitt Mustang Order Banks Open, 480 Horsepower, Starts at $46,595 MSRP

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg TDI, Lincoln MKZ, F-350 TD
Yeah, that's what mine shows as well, and your bottom-line was the same as my vehicle order conformation so figured it was a typo.
Sponsored

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Bullitt on order. Everything but Recaro’s and in the proper color.

I’ve only ordered one car before, and it was on the assembly line already. (bmw e39)

What’s the story with Ford orders?

My dealer is pretty sure they are getting at least one or two cars, and I am first in to order. I was assured they never sell above msrp, and nothing was requested money wise but I gave them a deposit anyway just for good measure.

So, do they let you know that your car is coming when it is loaded and on the way? When it is allocated to them?, or mid-production?

Just curious from those who have done this before (and just. A little excited:)
Once you get your Vin number you can track the car here... www.cotus.ford.com

chief_charlie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Lots of late-model Mustangs
Bullitt Car Cover

As others have mentioned, I don't believe there is any info yet on the car cover, so difficult to identify specifically what it is. However, I do think it is safe to assume that it will indeed say Bullitt on it and perhaps 50th Anniversary as well.

Regarding your question "worth the $450 versus simply after market?", I am quite certain it will be a high-quality cover, and that being the case, $475/CDN is very much in-line with pricing for higher-end quality covers.

One of the best covers is the Covercraft Noah and it sells for not much less (currency converted, in the US) when you include a logo and shipping, and sells for noticeably more in Canada
https://www.amazon.ca/Covercraft-Custom-Fit-Car-Cover/dp/B009147KKE
The Bullitt car cover will most likely be a Covercraft Weathershield-HP cover. All of the other covers offered by Ford for "special edition" Mustangs ....2012 Boss 302, 2013 Boss 302, 2013 Shelby GT500, 2015 50 yrs LE, 2016 Shelby GT350/350R ...have been made with their Weathershield-HP material. And it may come with special logos like the 2012 & 2013 Boss 302's did.

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
That makes sense Charlie.

The fact that it already is available in green and specs out at $444 without a logo would indicate that Ford is providing these at a good price, if that's what they turn out to be.

chief_charlie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Lots of late-model Mustangs
That makes sense Charlie.

The fact that it already is available in green and specs out at $444 without a logo would indicate that Ford is providing these at a good price, if that's what they turn out to be.
I've been happy with the ones offered by Ford as an accessory for the 2012 & 2013 Bosses; and the 2017 GT350R. Covercraft offered one separately for the 2015 50 Yrs edition with a logo.

Sponsored

GGE

GGE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sembroracing.com
First Name
Gunter
Vehicle(s)
2020 DHG L0565, 2012 GT/CS
Hi guys,

maybe a littlebit late, but after checking out what happend in germany to order a Bullitt it seems to be not clear to get one.

So, I will try to order one in the US, or Canada. I drove a Ë‹12 GT CS in the past, called export model here in germany with km/h speedo.
Can I get a helping hand from one of you to find a dealer who is selling to a german guy? Export from the US I will handle by myself. Eastcost could be easier, a roadtrip from a dealer to an eastcost harbour is also an idea :)

If a ´19MY is not possibles, a ´20MY is also good enough, meanwhile I can go a few miles with my darkgreen ´67 Fastback:headbang:

cheers
Gunter

Doobie083

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
None
What happened in Germany?

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Can I get a helping hand from one of you to find a dealer who is selling to a german guy? Export from the US I will handle by myself. Eastcost could be easier, a roadtrip from a dealer to an eastcost harbour is also an idea :)
Check your PMs!

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
Hi guys,

maybe a littlebit late, but after checking out what happend in germany to order a Bullitt it seems to be not clear to get one.

So, I will try to order one in the US, or Canada. I drove a Ë‹12 GT CS in the past, called export model here in germany with km/h speedo.

If a ´19MY is not possibles, a ´20MY is also good enough, meanwhile I can go a few miles with my darkgreen ´67 Fastback:headbang:

cheers
Gunter
If you don't get anything before Monday, PM me. Last I checked there was one allocation available locally, but the fellow who handles it for that dealership is gone till Monday.

It is likely already spoken for by now, but no harm in asking. If I hear from you, I'll check.

Cornbinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT Velocity Blue (460 HP) '78 Lincoln (460 CID
Is anyone (else) having problems with their allocation?

I'm wondering if anyone else out there who ordered a Bullitt from a dealer that was told they had an allocation for one originally and now is being told they don't have it anymore?

The dealer that I've been working with and buying cars from for 41 years (and the seventh largest volume dealer in the region) put in my order for a bare bones no-options Bullitt on March 14th, after being told by the Sales Zone Manager that he was going to have an allocation for one. When I heard that some of you folks got your VIN numbers last week, I asked my dealer for an update. When he asked the Sales Zone Manager, they're now telling him, as of today (May 4th) that no one was allocated one in the region for all of 2018 "unless that changes towards the end of the year".

What The....:frusty:

Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I heard this for someone who is in the Philadelphia area - allocations were pulled and a delay of the order until January, 2019. Still none for my dealership as of 2 days ago.

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
None of that sounds good. Certainly, it is contrary to what the Ford "Officials" have all been quoted on, and the news releases. Doesn't mean these things couldn't have changed, crossing my fingers these are not true and it is just the rumour mill, but I don't like it.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I'd love to know what's really going on with this whole allocation story. Unless there's some supplier issue already, I don't see why they'd be pulling allocations. Is Ford trying to drive people away from buying the car? At this rate, they won't even make it to 1,000 built this year if they keep pushing back orders.

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
I think, until there is some corroborating info from at least one or two additional good sources, it is probably best to take everything with a grain of salt. We've seen a number of things reported already that turned out to be inaccurate so far, hopefully, that will be the case here. Got my fingers crossed and my ears to the ground.

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
My dealer just sent me an updated (2018-05-07) Vehicle Status Report.

Still shows:
Schd Date - 06/25
Status/Rail Car Date - 06/28
Status/Rail Car Description - Scheduled
DL ETA - TBD

So it looks like everything is still on schedule for mid-July dealer delivery. ;-)
Sponsored