Sponsored

Active Exhaust - button

ivantwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
Curious, is it just me, or would it be welcomed by others to have one button to switch the Active Exhaust?

What I mean is, if I am in Normal mode, and now want Sport exhaust 'sound', a button would be welcomed for that, no?

Currently, it seems one would have to simply switch to Sport mode, with the mode button, no?

Unless I am missing something. Looking forward to everyone's feedback.
Thanks
Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
I don't have a 2018, but I'd like for it to be a hard switch, just like the steering mode and driving modes are. Relocate the hazard lights somewhere else, and make it a toggle switch, right in that same row.

JR

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
yes a button or knob to change exhaust modes would be nice. like the 15-17 roush active exhaust setup. but thats not how it is. someone might make something eventually

OP
OP
ivantwilliams

ivantwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
I like this idea!

I don't have a 2018, but I'd like for it to be a hard switch, just like the steering mode and driving modes are. Relocate the hazard lights somewhere else, and make it a toggle switch, right in that same row.

JR

Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I just wished it would stay in the mode you put it in until you want to change it rather than always defaulting back to normal, although normal still sounds pretty healthy. I usually just use the toggle switch and bump it to Sport mode which also switches the exhaust to Sport mode.

Evil_Ernie1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP
you know you can just switch it in the dash with the switches on the steering wheel. But i do agree I think a knob or toggle for it would be welcomed

MetalCord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

JR

THIS. :rockon:
Sponsored

Last edited: