Sponsored

Lund tuning troubles

Boduke0220

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Well great, I spent 650 bucks to replace my VMP tune from Alex that I wasn't happy with to get a Lund tune from Alex.

Tim

I laughed way too hard at this

Jon Jr tuned my TVS setup and Brandon is tuning my whipple setup. both are really good, alex should have the 6r80 stuff down pretty good. he tuned his buddy donnies tvs car to a 9.18 @ 150 stock motor
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jay-rod427

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Long story short now with the converter I'm still using the Jon jr tune from a year ago. drives excellent, learns alcohol very accurately to tester, and wot logs just fine with the converter.... My next big mod in a year or so will be P1x, and will insist on jr.

pwny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Dasan is dead.
You know that you can inform people and still be respectful on the topic, correct? The first post you replied to stated, "the late Dasan". No need to keep fishing for it.

On topic, I've been tuned by Lund since before I was boosted. Every time I've reached out to dial in my setup I always receive a timely response and the car runs and drives better than previously. They dialed in my Hellion setup fairly quickly and then when I had the Tremec revision they wasted no time in getting back to me. I would like to think that they're customer is too strong for them the pick faulty tuners to work with.

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
I’ve heard many great things...

So, is the person that tunes the car the one that sends the email with your tune or how do you know who actually did the tune?

Is Matt H a tuner or the internet / email guy?

Thanks!

strongholdsteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You know that you can inform people and still be respectful on the topic, correct? The first post you replied to stated, "the late Dasan". No need to keep fishing for it.
What is your point?

Did I missed something? He blew his head off with a shotgun and tried to take his wife with him...that's the whole story.

Sponsored

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
What's any of this have to do with tuning again?

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve heard many great things...

So, is the person that tunes the car the one that sends the email with your tune or how do you know who actually did the tune?

Is Matt H a tuner or the internet / email guy?

Thanks!
It's the person that sends the email. I am sure they collaborate to a point but you interact one on one with your guy.

I started with John Nardi, he sent me my base tune. It was over a month before I got my blower on and sent them a log. Dakota picked it up from there. I legit have 50 emails between the both of them between answering my questions and getting the tune dialed in. They are so responsive it's almost like IM at times.

OP
OP
Jay-rod427

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Just want to clarify I have had excellent response and service from everyone else until recently as well. Lund fanboy until recently with Alex correspondence.

grabber yote

Corn Fed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2017 GT PP
Come on dude.. 20 years in the military and I’m very aware of how people kill themselves. We could have done without the details and speculation. It sucks that he took his own life regardless of the situation.

What is your point?

Did I missed something? He blew his head off with a shotgun and tried to take his wife with him...that's the whole story.

Sponsored

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
It's the person that sends the email. I am sure they collaborate to a point but you interact one on one with your guy.

I started with John Nardi, he sent me my base tune. It was over a month before I got my blower on and sent them a log. Dakota picked it up from there. I legit have 50 emails between the both of them between answering my questions and getting the tune dialed in. They are so responsive it's almost like IM at times.
Thank you!

I got my email from Matt H. Talk about quick!

I won’t have my NGauge until next week..

Any reviews or anyone had Matt do their tune?

Thanks!

Andrewg

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic GT 401A
Been tuning with them for almost 3 years now from stock to bolt-ons to supercharger and i've been through Dakota, John Nardi and Jon Jr and they've all been very great, quick to respond and have the car running strong plus helpful diagnosing knock issues.

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
He went back to Lund.
Wow didn't know that, but I wondered what was up when I didn't see his face on VMP's latest YouTube Live vid. I've heard Alex give Lund props in his some of his vids.

Oscifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Dakota did my whipple setup as well. He was very quick to respond and answered all my questions. I did my datalogs on the street and went from baseline to third and final revision in one afternoon. This was my first time having a car remote tuned. I was very impressed by Dakota and the company as a whole.

TJL442

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I laughed way too hard at this

Jon Jr tuned my TVS setup and Brandon is tuning my whipple setup. both are really good, alex should have the 6r80 stuff down pretty good. he tuned his buddy donnies tvs car to a 9.18 @ 150 stock motor
I'm here to entertain. I've been laughing about it all week. I will find out this weekend if it's going to be any better.

Tim
Sponsored