Lund tuning troubles

TJL442

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Well after a couple weeks of logs and revisions from Alex the car runs great and pulls strong. Part throttle where I had issues before are great. Alex ended up doing a great job for me, he answered my questions in detail.

Tim
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jay-rod427

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Just an update After 2 months, lengthy conversations, multiple logs, and multiple revisions I am still on the Jon jr tune from over a year ago. Alex Flores is an idiot. I'm done wasting time to go nowhere. Fortunately the car drives great even with the new converter on the old tune. Just wish could get the minor improvements made without dicking up anything else.

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just an update After 2 months, lengthy conversations, multiple logs, and multiple revisions I am still on the Jon jr tune from over a year ago. Alex Flores is an idiot. I'm done wasting time to go nowhere. Fortunately the car drives great even with the new converter on the old tune. Just wish could get the minor improvements made without dicking up anything else.
Are you sure its Yolo and not the other Alex that works at Lund and has been for years. There are a couple Alex' that work there

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe Palm Beach Dyno for my 18'? LOL

My 15' ran hard with Jon Jr. doing the revisions. Was very happy.

OP
OP
Jay-rod427

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Are you sure its Yolo and not the other Alex that works at Lund and has been for years. There are a couple Alex' that work there
Alex F. Have worked with Alex M before and was great.

Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I've had Dakota do all of my tuning. His work has been fantastic. And if I have a question, I just hit him up on IG.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
alex f did my tune seems ok ish to me i don't think its quite on the limit of what a mostly stock car can do seems to still be quite conservative but its fine.

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
alex f did my tune seems ok ish to me i don't think its quite on the limit of what a mostly stock car can do seems to still be quite conservative but its fine.
I think they are on the conservative side unless you really ask them to push it.

One guy with an aggressive tune, bad gas, and a 6G.com account could be a nightmare for them.

Bill88stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt 6 speed manual

LOL THAT WAS EPIC

OP
OP
Jay-rod427

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
LOL THAT WAS EPIC
So fed up! I love Lund otherwise, but my next tuning update won't be until get a blower on it next year. And will insist on Jr, if no Jon Jr will go to pbd or something.

Sponsored

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
How can I politely ask for someone else to take a look at my tune? I've done a few revisions with one of the tuners, but I'd like another Lund calibrator to take a look and send me a revision because I don't like how my car runs right now.

OP
OP
Jay-rod427

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
How can I politely ask for someone else to take a look at my tune? I've done a few revisions with one of the tuners, but I'd like another Lund calibrator to take a look and send me a revision because I don't like how my car runs right now.
The person your are using now will prob get butt hurt. So open another case which will be started with John Nardi likely then let him know what's up.

Bill88stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PALM BEACH DYNO FTW Rob Shoemaker has the best service out there

So fed up! I love Lund otherwise, but my next tuning update won't be until get a blower on it next year. And will insist on Jr, if no Jon Jr will go to pbd or something.

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
The person your are using now will prob get butt hurt. So open another case which will be started with John Nardi likely then let him know what's up.
Which is exactly what I don't want to happen. Not like it matters, but I don't want to look like an asshole either by seeking out another calibrator.

I'd love to try out PBD or Shoemaker because I've heard great things about them but: 1. I already bought the Lund nGuage and 2. I refuse to spend another $300+ on a tune.

Bill88stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
you could sell the ngauge and I fit gets bad enough it will be worth your aggravation. Rob is great and Ken at PBD will treat you right
Sponsored