Sponsored

Ford Performance track shocks (M-18000-F) with Steeda min drops?

Blackhawk25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe S
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
hey monopoly that stance looks super, how do you like the overall suspension experience with that package? how did those dampers compare to the stock PP dampers?
Sponsored

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
My only real complaint is that with the wide tires this setup is a little worse for tramlining than stock was, it follows grooves in the road like its super glued onto it. :cheers:
What are your alignment settings? A little bit of toe-in goes a long way in improving tramlining.

Beautiful car, by the way.

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Get the GT350R front and rear spring to go with them, that's what I'm planning on. The spring should be $200-225.
Aren’t the lower control arms in the rear different on the gt350 since both springs on the rear of a GT350 are different?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Aren’t the lower control arms in the rear different on the gt350 since both springs on the rear of a GT350 are different?
You can use the left rear springs on both sides. They fit perfectly. The right rears won't fit on a non-magneride car.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
hey monopoly that stance looks super, how do you like the overall suspension experience with that package? how did those dampers compare to the stock PP dampers?
Stock PP to Track you notice its slightly stiffer. From Base GT to Track it feels like a completely different car.

I've driven 1600miles since kit was installed. No issues. I daily some days to work in traffic, hwy and crappy paved backroads with tons of potholes. Never feels too stiff. Some may feel that way. My g/f didnt even notice the difference :D

Sponsored

Daytona Coupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2017 Explorer Sport, Ducati Diavel
I have the ford Track springs with the same shocks - although slightly stiffer than the stock setup, I think the ride is actually better than stock and I would attribute this to the shocks. They seem smoother on absorbing impacts is really the best way I can describe it.

OP
OP
ForYourOwnGood

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
What are your alignment settings? A little bit of toe-in goes a long way in improving tramlining.

Beautiful car, by the way.
It does have a slight toe in in the rear, I can't remember how much. The issue is more the tires and not the suspension, if I put the stock wheels on it goes away completely. The 285/305 MPSS just like to grab the little grooves a lot.
Sponsored