Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

Frenchy480

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt pp shadow black
Would anyone know what I would need to make the digital TV work on this? I found a few devices on ebay and Amazon, specifically for HD tv on android, using the north American Standard ATSC. Some of the comments for those devices said they needed to purchase other things to make it work, some didnt. I'm just not knowledgeable at all with exactly what I would need. Just wondering if anyone's had experience with getting a digital TV signal to work in a vehicle, more specifically, on an android device.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
Would anyone know what I would need to make the digital TV work on this? I found a few devices on ebay and Amazon, specifically for HD tv on android, using the north American Standard ATSC. Some of the comments for those devices said they needed to purchase other things to make it work, some didnt. I'm just not knowledgeable at all with exactly what I would need. Just wondering if anyone's had experience with getting a digital TV signal to work in a vehicle, more specifically, on an android device.
The hardware isn't here to use a digital TV tuner, from what I saw.

Sponsored

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sweet... Does everything still work on the new ROM?
So far, yes. I am finding one issue. Screen mirroring doesn't work if you are running Android Nougat (7) on your phone.

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shitballs my phone is on 7.1 lol, I wanted to test that feature out

I've got a message out to the mfr, hopefully they can update it. My phone isn't even recognized by the unit, maybe because it's Nougat, maybe because it's Type C, maybe my phone is jacked up.

Sponsored

jke0114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red