Sponsored

Carbon sport interior

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
I believe that’s what it’s called. Has anyone seen it in person ? I did a search and didn’t see anything
Sponsored

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
2018_mustang_carbon_sport_interior.jpg

I’d get it as I really wanted the Alcantara seats that it comes with, but it’s incompatible with the 401a package, so no heated steering wheel and no digital gauges which are two things that are non-negotiable to me.

PTM5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PP A10
I believe that’s what it’s called. Has anyone seen it in person ? I did a search and didn’t see anything
Yes, my car has it and it looks great.

Sponsored

PTM5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PP A10
pics? come on man they're literally asking to see.
I put my car in winter storage at one of my extra houses in Illinois the day I picked it up and I only took a couple outside pics of it unfortunately. The carbon interior looks really good and it's well worth it to get rid of the horrible spun aluminum trim.

OP
OP

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
I don't understand why you cant get that interior with digital dash. That's pretty stupid.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I put my car in winter storage at one of my extra houses in Illinois the day I picked it up and I only took a couple outside pics of it unfortunately. The carbon interior looks really good and it's well worth it to get rid of the horrible spun aluminum trim.
Sounds rough. :crazy:

Reactions: 17

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't understand why you cant get that interior with digital dash. That's pretty stupid.
I agree, but I guess it has to do with having two molds for the carbon fiber. There’s no way I’m dropping that digital cluster or a heated steering wheel (or the premium leather...) for the carbon fiber and alcantara seats. I really wish I could have it all, though. :(

OP
OP

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
I don't need the heated steering wheel or digital dash but its frustrating to have to choose.

Sponsored

PTM5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PP A10
I agree, but I guess it has to do with having two molds for the carbon fiber. There’s no way I’m dropping that digital cluster or a heated steering wheel (or the premium leather...) for the carbon fiber and alcantara seats. I really wish I could have it all, though. :(
There has to be two different dash trims because my PP has the two gauges and two vents in the dash where the standard one has three vents. I special orders my car as a loaded 400A because I didn't want the digital dash or extra electronic nannies but I figured you could get the carbon sport appearance package with the 401A too?

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There has to be two different dash trims because my PP has the two gauges and two vents in the dash where the standard one has three vents. I special orders my car as a loaded 400A because I didn't want the digital dash or extra electronic nannies but I figured you could get the carbon sport appearance package with the 401A too?
No, it’s incompatible with the 401a.
Also, fine, they didn’t want 3 molds. :p

OP
OP

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
I can understand Ford limiting some options but adding the Black Accent Package also requires the following changes

Remove
GT Performance Package
Performance Rear Wing
MagneRide™ Damping System

So you cant have black badges and the Perf pack?

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can understand Ford limiting some options but adding the Black Accent Package also requires the following changes

Remove
GT Performance Package
Performance Rear Wing
MagneRide™ Damping System

So you cant have black badges and the Perf pack?
It’s because of the PP spoiler.