Sponsored

PP2...........starting to appear at dealerships

morgande

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Ingot Silver | 2013 Ford F150
This came in under $50k. I spec out a Silver GT Premium with 401a, PP, active exhaust, enhanced security and magnetic ride and it ticked over $50k.

I don't see PP2 as an option on Ford.com
Sponsored

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
I'm going in to my dealer tomorrow to see where the Heck these 18MY ponies are hiding! Port Lavaca,Tx. still has only 18 my trucks??

Shadowblack5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
If that’s the case, then Ford has had them produced for a bit.

Thus, no excuse for a certain magazine to test the 1LE versus the PP1 recently. Tells you all you need to know.
Randy pobst put up a posy on instagram about the test on November 20th. That test has been done for a while, just not released. He said "On track, not so close. On the street, it is"

RonnieSVT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 SVT Lighting , 2018 GT350
I expect a 10 k ADM from Galpin Ford just to keep it on the showroom floor.

AnelBHF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I can't believe the price on this. 50k is just nuts. One can get a slightly used gt350 for under 50k. I just don't see any reason to buy this car. What a shame. Ford dropped the ball on this.

Sponsored

SUPRDUDE7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Red Fire GT Shaker 1000
I can't believe the price on this. 50k is just nuts. One can get a slightly used gt350 for under 50k. I just don't see any reason to buy this car. What a shame. Ford dropped the ball on this.
used being the operative word here. This is a NEW track heavy car, not just a regular GT. I'm actually surprised that the price is $50K. I would expect it to be $55K This car is gonna be a beast on the track.

AnelBHF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
used being the operative word here. This is a NEW track heavy car, not just a regular GT. I'm actually surprised that the price is $50K. I would expect it to be $55K This car is gonna be a beast on the track.
Yes it will be beast for about 2 laps. It has no trans/ diff coolers. If you don't believe me ask gt350 tech pack owners.
Wonder how the class action lawsuit is going along.

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
I did an extensive search in New England (200+ mile radius) and could not find any used GT350's with the track pack for under $55K. All of the 16's I found under $55K did not have the track pack and there was only one car listed for under $50K (it was $49,999) and it did not have the track pack and was no longer available.

If you want a used one with the track pack within 200 miles of me it looks like $55K+ is the going rate. If I could find a lower mileage used one near me for $45-48K I would definitely be interested as long as it had the track pack and was in really good condition.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
And the GT350 will still be worth its value... Your new GT PP2, check back on it in a few months it will probably be worth under 40k. Doesn't matter what packages it will have, it's still VIN'd as a GT and will lose value WAY more than the GT350 so ya, it would make more sense.

Reactions: 113

Sponsored

AnelBHF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I did an extensive search in New England (200+ mile radius) and could not find any used GT350's with the track pack for under $55K. All of the 16's I found under $55K did not have the track pack and there was only one car listed for under $50K (it was $49,999) and it did not have the track pack and was no longer available.

If you want a used one with the track pack within 200 miles of me it looks like $55K+ is the going rate. If I could find a lower mileage used one near me for $45-48K I would definitely be interested as long as it had the track pack and was in really good condition.
You have to expand your search radius. For a gt350 it's totally worth the hassle.

cobra1320

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Cobra
I thought Hot Rod magazine picked one of these at the dealer last month to test....now just arriving at dealerships?

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
50K for a GT... Track monster?? I laugh. Once you swap out everything that makes it a PP2 over a base GT...then it might be a track monster.

CompOface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Comp Orange / Daily 2010 F-150 5.4L

If you are going to spend $50K on a lower production car you might want to look over 200 miles. Of course there are no deals in New England right now... it's the middle of winter. Anyone selling takes a hit, and very few people are looking right now in our area. Wait til spring or go for a longer drive, ship it, etc. they are out there. Of course you are going to pay a premium for the track pack.

Also don't believe the filters on most auto search sites, you wanna miss a track pack car because someone didn't check the right box when they made the ad? Do some digging and I bet you'll be rewarded

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
The value difference is just an illusion. That's why I DD a loaded Tahoe and never bothered even thinking of an Escalade. Same vehicle, just a marketing illusion designed to take money from your wallet and into theirs.
Sponsored