what to expect from v6 mods

skl71

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 auto
I have a 2016 3.7 and already installed a airaid cai and have BBK long tub headers and the short catted mid pipe ready to install the rest of the car is stock. It is a automatic. I am wondering what i can expect from these two mods sound and power ?
Sponsored

OP
OP

skl71

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 auto
I have thought about the warranty and found this The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act states

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
I have a 2016 3.7 and already installed a airaid cai and have BBK long tub headers and the short catted mid pipe ready to install the rest of the car is stock. It is a automatic. I am wondering what i can expect from these two mods sound and power ?
Not much HP just sound, if you want HP and quick acceleratino from idle stop to top end. Then go for these mod's SK throttle spacer, JLT oil separator, JMS PedalMAX, SCTx4 87, 91, 93 tuner direct from SCT Sanford, FL it let's you adjust RPM's range including redline, shifting firmness in auto trans, turns off rev limiter. All these mod's will be around $900.00. These are the mod's I have on my 2015 V6 Premium auto and in 5th at 2500 rpm's it leaps foreward with no lag what so ever.
Sponsored