Sponsored

Coast 2 Coast Cars (Broker)

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I've known two people who have successfully ordered cars through this website (a Kia Stinger GTS and a BMW 340i). Recently, forum member [MENTION=31594]Flamesey[/MENTION] ordered his 2018 GT from this particular broker, securing a £3,396.80 on a brand new pony where high-street franchised Ford dealers give you a whopping zero.

www.coast2coastcars.co.uk

The broker works by buying hundreds of cars at a time from a very limited number of suppliers (though not necessarily the same model or even brand), resulting in bulk discounts passed back to the consumer. The great thing is that the broker only secures you the deal; any cash paid is to the dealership you eventually buy the car from, thus you have more security and peace of mind.

It has a full configurator, too, so you can get the exact spec you want.

This is where I'll be ordering my GT from when I save up a little bit of extra cash, and its worth noting for people who want a new pony for a little less outlay. Its having your cake and eating it, too.

:cheers:
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thanks Ben,

Thread sticky'd!

Do you have a simple example you can quote? E.g. C2C vs Ford for a typical PCP 2/3 year type deal?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
To be honest, they're rocking one hell of a discount, i just specced a MY18 V8 (auto, with mag and recaro's) and it quoted £43,669 (Saving me 3,616).

For ref the spec's on it were:
V8
Auto
Custom pack 2
Recaros
Mag rid (adaptive suspension)
Lightning Blue
Black roof

Not bad at all!

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks Ben,

Thread sticky'd!

Do you have a simple example you can quote? E.g. C2C vs Ford for a typical PCP 2/3 year type deal?
You have to submit an enquiry and then forwarded to the dealership. You're better off asking [MENTION=31594]Flamesey[/MENTION] as he'll be working it all out when he gets back from his holidays. :)

The website DOES offer up-to five years, though. So that is already better than Ford's three. Though, if I assume 4.9% (just to go worst case) with a GMFV of £19500, a £2k trade and £4k cash, then a £41879 car would be £387 per month over five years. If the GMFV is even lower, say £15k, then its egging close to £500.

The car I configured in question was a base GT with paint, spoiler, recaros and megnatic suspension with a final discount of £3,461.00 (I may or may not have described the car I want :ninja: )

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
i was playing around on it and it quoted Recaros as a £0 option? :shrug:

Sponsored

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
i was playing around on it and it quoted Recaros as a £0 option? :shrug:
Recaros with the Custom Pack are a little finicky because of the climate seats. Just add £1400 to the price if you've selected a custom pack. The configurator is a little basic but they phone you after you've submitted it to give you more concrete numbers.

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Recaros with the Custom Pack are a little finicky because of the climate seats. Just add £1400 to the price if you've selected a custom pack. The configurator is a little basic but they phone you after you've submitted it to give you more concrete numbers.
ah makes sense.

i'm not buying, just playing :) changes on MY18 too minor to warrant the cost of an upgrade i think. quite looking forward to the finance finishing in about a year and having a whole wad of extra cash every month :D

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Yep you agree your order with Gordon at the broker and he sends it through to his ford dealer who contacts you for the deposit. I’ll be sorting it out next week. Cracking discount on a new order MY 18 to your spec

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
ah makes sense.

i'm not buying, just playing :) changes on MY18 too minor to warrant the cost of an upgrade i think. quite looking forward to the finance finishing in about a year and having a whole wad of extra cash every month - to spend on mods :D
Fixed.

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Just had a phone call from Gordon and he was saying that the pcp finance can only be the standard 3 years as thats what Ford offers. Also there are no magneride cars available and it would be 6-9 months for my order to come through.

Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Yep mine is a new order but I suspect or hope the cars would come through quicker as MY19 orders are supposed to be taken in March so presumably they’d want to shift the 18s out of the way for 19 production. I’m going to change mine to white stripes plus auto as I might need an operation on both hip sockets

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Yep mine is a new order but I suspect or hope the cars would come through quicker as MY19 orders are supposed to be taken in March so presumably they’d want to shift the 18s out of the way for 19 production. I’m going to change mine to white stripes plus auto as I might need an operation on both hip sockets
So does this mean there are two of us now

I would of thought production should speed up as things settle down along with a slower order book than 15-17 models

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Flamesey, have they given you a GMFV yet? If its ford finance then it'll be 3.9% and all I'd need is the final value to start crunching numbers.

Pending the finance deal I can only have the Recaro seats OR the active suspension and it's difficult to choose which one. Then again, if it's a six to nine month lead time then I'll have plenty of paycheques to fill the savings account from order time to delivery.

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Flamesey, have they given you a GMFV yet? If its ford finance then it'll be 3.9% and all I'd need is the final value to start crunching numbers.

Pending the finance deal I can only have the Recaro seats OR the active suspension and it's difficult to choose which one. Then again, if it's a six to nine month lead time then I'll have plenty of paycheques to fill the savings account from order time to delivery.
I thought Toecutter mentioned that he was told Magneride equipped cars were not available.... guess a shortage at the moment

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I thought Toecutter mentioned that he was told Magneride equipped cars were not available.... guess a shortage at the moment
I read that as being none available so it would take several months to build and ship. If its none available at all then that makes my decision a little easier.
Sponsored