• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

18x5 Dark Star, Pair, Chicago Area, $395

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
Never driven on or mounted to a car. Mounted tires, but then pulled the tires to use on another car. Close up picture shows the only damage I can find. They are gooey in pics from the mount/dismount lube.

These are 18" Front runners to fit over the Brembos on the S550. Center caps included and still in the original bag. I think I have the lugnuts and if I do you can have them no charge.

Can meet somewhere in the western Chicago suburbs. I am willing to drive maybe 30-40 min from here to meet up.

$425 for BOTH wheels.

Price bump - $395.

Price bump 11/5/18 - $300 cash, local only. No offers. No shipping. It's an ATM-friendly $20 rounded number. Located in Elburn IL. Skip the "still for sale?" PM, and PM me with the time/day that you want to come get them.

As seen here: https://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/92-850145dsd.html
IMG_9119.JPG
IMG_9116.JPG
IMG_9117.JPG
36343658_10156366150259890_6498779337007824896_n.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
bump

OP
OP

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
ive got rear ones also that i would be willing to sell whoever buys the front. But i would not sell the rears separate.

Sponsored

OP
OP

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
Fronts still available if anyone in Chicago is interested

BChuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Performance Pack Comp Orange
hmmm maybe an additional $850 for the rears (used for about a month with MT 28" ET Street R tires that have probably 3/4 of their life left).

how wide are the rears? 10.5 or 9.5?

OP
OP

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP

Front still available. Rears not for sale unless you buy the front.

Sponsored
OP
OP

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
.... darn. GLWS I may be back for the fronts.
Thanks. I actually use the rears from time to time... I wouldnt want to be stuck with just the fronts and no matching rear. The fronts have been for sale for like 2 years, so I am probably going to have them all for life :doh:

jdawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Oxford white
I'd love to get these I drive a semi. If I come through chi area. I'll hit you up. If you decide to ship let me know

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP
Thanks. I actually use the rears from time to time... I wouldnt want to be stuck with just the fronts and no matching rear. The fronts have been for sale for like 2 years, so I am probably going to have them all for life :doh:
FYI.... not being rude, but it’s the price. A little more you can have new shipped. I sold my other set (to build motor)and going to be buying another set soon. If you want to move them, give me a good deal. Will be in Chicago for a race in two weeks.

OP
OP

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
FYI.... not being rude, but it’s the price. A little more you can have new shipped. I sold my other set (to build motor)and going to be buying another set soon. If you want to move them, give me a good deal. Will be in Chicago for a race in two weeks.
The only thing worse than buyers remorse, is sellers remorse. I am not trying to convince anyone to buy these wheels. If they want them, they are for sale. If someone prefers the experience of purchasing from a vendor, I am not trying to rob anyone of that

I am not exactly tripping over these dark stars... Give me a realistic offer and I would be happy to see them go.

OP
OP

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
price drop, $395.
Sponsored