Sponsored

The Costco price

Triton54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
18 GT A-10 (mine) 17 GT pp, 6spd (wifes)
Hey folks, just wondering if any of the members here used the Costco car purchase program, and if it did anything to lower the cars price. Tomorrow, I am going to discuss this at Metropolitan Ford, in Eden Prairie, Minn. This of course is in regards to a 18 GT Mustang. Only thing is I still don't know if I want a Base GT or a Premium GT..... ANY feedback would be >most< welcome!! regards...
Sponsored

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
I used Costco to buy a Hyundai for my daughter.

we saved a lot of money.

CVCashmere

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Just check the website , if your already a Costco member, and it will allow you to “build” your vehicle with rather exact prices that matched my DORA. These include msrp and invoice price which is pretty nice for reasearch reason. However, they apparently have certain agreements with brands in some areas and others no luck. It just depends on their outreach with local dealers. I was able to price a 2018 gt coupe premium with all my additions and the invoice was spot on to what they provided but when I asked to be contact this screen came up that said they had no relationships with dealers who met their strict pricing criteria.

OP
OP
Triton54

Triton54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
18 GT A-10 (mine) 17 GT pp, 6spd (wifes)
Well, went to the dealer today, Base GT, with; 301A, royal Crimson, 10spd, 3.55 gears, active exhaust, Blk accent, and spare tire, $38,545.xx - this is with the just announced 1500.00 rebate, plus the $500 below dealer invoice. Also, spec. out a Prem. GT with the following, 10spd, Carbon sport interior, 3.55 gears, spare tire, Black accent. this car would be a normal color, (not a pay color) $40,355.xx same as above with tax, title. although, I do NOT know what Doc. fees would be with either of these cars, COSTCO pricing.... thoughts? BTW, this dealer is about 25 miles away, I have two others slightly closer. regards. Greg

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Xplan should get you the $1500 discount plus xplan pricing which is invoice and likely to be a better discount than $500. The added benefit being dealer fees are capped at $199

Conga10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP2
FYI - Just went through this, Costco pricing for a GT Premium regardless if it is in stock or ordered is either $100 or $300 below invoice. I say either because I was told $300 below over the phone and was given a quote that was $100 below. The only issue I see is that you have to go to a Ford dealer that participates in the program.
Sponsored