Sponsored

2018 Gt premium pricing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 lx
What’s up guys, haven’t bought a mustang in while so I wanted to see if you guys think it’s a good deal, Msrp is total with options is 45,385..... they were giving it to me for 41,576 with the 1,500 incentive before TTL. Options it comes with 401a, Shaker, Active Exhaust, Black accent package, and Mini spare. What do you guys think, it was also 2-300 under the X-plan invoice
Sponsored

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Just go buy it and never tell anyone what you paid.

A post like yours will generate a ton of replies about a guy who knew a guy who dated this girl whose cousin bought the exact same car in Romania for $10k less.

Last edited:

Rippermac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mac
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible PP A10

A post like yours will generate a ton of replies about a guy who know a guy who dated this girl whose cousin bought the exact same car in Romania for $10k less.
Brilliant response

Sponsored

PTM5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PP A10
I got A-plan on my 2018 and I think that's a pretty good deal for a regular consumer.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
�� I gotcha , great response.
Pull the trigger! That's a great price! Someone else will come along and buy it or worse...what happened to me....I was on my way down to sign papers when I received a phone call. The dealer traded the Mustang to another local dealer for a different car!

Needless to say...I did not buy the next ruby red mustang that was identical to the one that got away.

CVCashmere

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Since I have bought many, many cars from dealerships both new and used, I have come up with a system on new cars that works the best for me. Here is my advice. Know EXACTLY the options you want. So, you know all dealerships will have the same MSRP. Color, etc. Then contact 5 dealerships or so with fairly good reviews, tell them exactly what you want. Then tell each dealer that the one with the lowest price is the one you will go with. Playing one dealership off another up front is often offensive and feels cheap to the salesman. This way each contact is 10 minutes. Sometimes a dealer will contact you later and OFFER a lower price to get the deal once you have picked the cheaper price.

Jaggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2018 GT in Kona Blue
That’s pretty much what I did with my order. I emailed all my local dealers and said I’m buying a gt with these specific options and I’m shopping for a dealer. I got 4 replies. I only communicated in email, and the low price won (x plan + current incentives at delivery). This was back in September.

slag1911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
why not x-plan price minus the current $1500 incentive?

Sponsored

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
that seems like a good price if it is exactly what you want and the car is convenient. I personally would want another 1000 off. I'm trying to get a 18 gt myself. I'm hoping for 5000 off then military discount if it has not expired.

PTM5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PP A10
that seems like a good price if it is exactly what you want and the car is convenient. I personally would want another 1000 off. I'm trying to get a 18 gt myself. I'm hoping for 5000 off then military discount if it has not expired.
That won't happen on an '18 right now unless you qualify for A-plan.

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
That won't happen on an '18 right now unless you qualify for A-plan.
I am including the 1500 rebate in the 5000. The price you can find but I prefer no rear spoiler so it's hard to find the car I want.

16 GT MM/Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KIA Stinger GT AWD

A post like yours will generate a ton of replies about a guy who knew a guy who dated this girl whose cousin bought the exact same car in Romania for $10k less.
Great answer!

I got into an extensive discussion with someone on YT who was comparing other cars to the Mustang, saying they were much "cheaper". He provided links, and when I checked some of them they turned out to be for cars that were marked as "damaged".
Sponsored