Sponsored

Can't decide - EB/PP/MR or GT/Prem

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
whats the difference between a gt and eco sitting outside? they are both just cars. I personally wouldn't even touch a E B in a mustang. get the v8 and join the dark side
One is an EB. One is a keeper.
Sponsored

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
dont make any regrets man, get the GT

everyone eventually trades their ecoboom for a GT. AND you wont sound absolutely horrible with exhaust. GT all day.
Seems like if that were true the OP wouldn't be torn. It seems like MR ≈ V8 as far as he's concerned.

I was in the same boat and went EB. It's more than enough power as a DD and on the roads I enjoy driving the V8 would rarely get to stretch its legs anyway.

If I were going to regret anything about a Mustang it would be buying an automatic transmission or ever having to look at that airport pay phone audio system in the base model.

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
Seems like if that were true the OP wouldn't be torn. It seems like MR ≈ V8 as far as he's concerned.

I was in the same boat and went EB. It's more than enough power as a DD and on the roads I enjoy driving the V8 would rarely get to stretch its legs anyway.

If I were going to regret anything about a Mustang it would be buying an automatic transmission or ever having to look at that airport pay phone audio system in the base model.
we all want something different out of our cars. I was torn as well, and got the GT. Even depreciation on the ecoboost is just nasty compared to the GT over 3 years. BTW i got an Auto Tuned it and have no regrets. :thumbsup: BTW, do you even have your ecoboost yet? I mean, you cant regret it yet if it hasnt arrived lmao

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
we all want something different out of our cars. I was torn as well, and got the GT. Even depreciation on the ecoboost is just nasty compared to the GT over 3 years. BTW i got an Auto Tuned it and have no regrets. :thumbsup: BTW, do you even have your ecoboost yet? I mean, you cant regret it yet if it hasnt arrived lmao
Exactly. Different strokes, etc.

No, production is scheduled for this week. It's not hard to have confidence in your choices when you know what you like and need, shop diligently, and don't worry about what others think about it.

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
Exactly. Different strokes, etc.
It's not hard to have confidence in your choices when you know what you like and need, shop diligently, and don't worry about what others think about it.
Said many EB owners before dumping it for a GT. ;)

If I was going EB, I'd go used for sure so I could get one cheap as hell. If I decided I wanted the GT (which countless do), I wouldn't lose a ton of $$. If had to be a new EB, I'd get the best deal I could get on the lot (as in $5K off MSRP minimum). Ordering it almost guarantees you get the least discount, so you lose top shitload if you decide to get rid of it.
Sponsored