• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

PP Wheels (2017 - only few weeks use!)

djcwardog

V8 Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Base with PP
Maybe I should have a set of those body color matched. Prices seem good for new silver PP wheels sets.
Sponsored

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
I'm 80% sure [MENTION=31843]ricardocabesa[/MENTION] was talking out of his ass when he said his was identical because I've never seen anyone else with body color matched wheels FROM THE FACTORY. That just seems like too much variety to have to account for at the factory and is more likely something a dealership adds on to make their offerings more unique and get visitors in. Now there are the sparkle silver PP wheels which are a factory option though.
Look boy,I don't talk out my ass about anything. Again,do you need a photo to admit you're clueless?

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Show me any order guide where it is a FACTORY option like you stated and I'll believe you. Photo doesn't mean factory.

Edit » decided to find the order guide for you. Check this post.

You can see all of the FACTORY options throughout the pages and I pulled a few excerpts for you here as attachments. One shows ALL of the wheel choices from the factory - please note that there are ONLY the Ebony Black and Luster Nickel variants of the "GT Performance Package" wheel. Whatever YOUR dealer does it on them and NOT a FACTORY option. That is all I said in the first place when you came in to act an ass with the "Just stop already" to me factually saying it is a dealer option.
Wheel related options.png
Wheel images.png

Last edited:

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
Show me any order guide where it is a FACTORY option like you stated and I'll believe you. Photo doesn't mean factory.

Edit » decided to find the order guide for you. Check this post.

You can see all of the FACTORY options throughout the pages and I pulled a few excerpts for you here as attachments. One shows ALL of the wheel choices from the factory - please note that there are ONLY the Ebony Black and Luster Nickel variants of the "GT Performance Package" wheel. Whatever YOUR dealer does it on them and NOT a FACTORY option. That is all I said in the first place when you came in to act an ass with the "Just stop already" to me factually saying it is a dealer option.
Again,boy,exactly like mine. Now get back to your middle school detention and act an ass there. I spoke to the dealer who originally took delivery for a short period and of course,my dealer,who got the car from them for me. Neither touched the wheels.I'd include a pic of mine but like you said,you don't believe photos.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Do you not see the order guide right there? Are you blindly disputing facts? Unless your eyes just don't work on your own car perhaps. The FACTORY wheels are either black or nickel, not magnetic.

Sponsored

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
Do you not see the order guide right there? Are you blindly disputing facts? Unless your eyes just don't work on your own car perhaps. The FACTORY wheels are either black or nickel, not magnetic.
You're right,must be my eyes.

AMChief5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chief
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black GT Premium w/ PP
:popcorn:
Sponsored