X-Plan on New Mustang

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
According to Ford's website, the $500 Veteran discount can't be used with X-plan.

https://www.fordspecialoffer.com/military/

Ford Motor Company is grateful to you for your honorable service to our country. And we're proud to support members of the military, and their families, who sacrifice, and have sacrificed so much for our country. To emphasize Ford's support and show our appreciation of those men and women, we are proud to offer you and your families a $500.00 Bonus Cash Offer good toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2013/2014/2015 model year Ford vehicle (not available on Mustang Shelby GT500, Mustang Boss 302, Focus Electric and F-150 Raptor). This offer may not be used in conjunction with AXZD-Plans.
Sponsored

Wild Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
Question: Does the Mustang Club of America X-plan only work when buying a Mustang or will other Fords apply as well?

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
X-plan pricing on GT Convertible?

Any guesses as to what sort of price I'd be looking at with the X-plan on an optioned out GT convertible? (Manual, Brembo, Electronics, Heated Seats) a spec'd out 2014 comes to right around $45k msrp on the ford website, and from what I've read (correct me if I'm wrong of course) the more expensive the Mustang the more impact the x-plan seems to have?

Sponsored

COYO TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Alpha 1 Lund TT
Any guesses as to what sort of price I'd be looking at with the X-plan on an optioned out GT convertible? (Manual, Brembo, Electronics, Heated Seats) a spec'd out 2014 comes to right around $45k msrp on the ford website, and from what I've read (correct me if I'm wrong of course) the more expensive the Mustang the more impact the x-plan seems to have?
Take about $2500 off sticker of the GT Premium is what x-plan should get you.

The way dealers are trying to get rid of 2014s, they will all crush x-plan. I am seeing 42k MSRP 2014s advertised for $34-35k

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Hello All,

I know there has been a lot of conversation on the X-Plan for the 2015 Model. I know there are dealers who will except the x-plan including one I talked to yesterday. He said as long as ford allows it they will do it. So, simply put has ford officially stated that they will allow the X-Plan on the new model?

If this is a repeat I apologize. I did a quick search but didn't seem to find this specific answer....

Much appreciated!

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
The V6, EB, and GT are all eligible for X-Plan. Most dealers should take it the day they get them in the door.

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Thanks Thed!

I'm signing up for the MCA like so many others to get the X-Plan. I know there is a waiting period but we won't see the car until fall anyways so there should be plenty of time....

Thanks!
:thumbsup:

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Lightning, 87 GT
great thread! answered alot of questions!

Sponsored

StangBANG

Patience; long suffering.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic GT. Performance Pack Premium Redline
I also joined. Awesome...invoice price here I come.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Question: Does the Mustang Club of America X-plan only work when buying a Mustang or will other Fords apply as well?
xplan PIN is not tied to a particular model so MCA would give you xplan access to all Ford models that are not excluded from xplan.

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
What is this X plan you are always talking about? I know it's some sort of special pricing but can you expand?

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Yep. There's a two month waiting period. If you get the year subscription now you won't have any problem getting X-Plan.
Sponsored