These work on ecoboost also?
Sponsored

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Installed this bad boy yesterday, I highly recommend this. Feels great with the steeda heel-to-toe pedal also :headbang: You can move your seat back an inch and your leg that rests on the dead pedal wont be all cramped up now. Heel toeing is easy as cake now. Review for the steeda pedal in combination with this is coming shortly.

Chris R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford GT Premium
Installed this bad boy yesterday, I highly recommend this. Feels great with the steeda heel-to-toe pedal also :headbang: You can move your seat back an inch and your leg that rests on the dead pedal wont be all cramped up now. Heel toeing is easy as cake now. Review for the steeda pedal in combination with this is coming shortly.
Great news! Would like to hear other peoples review.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Chris R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford GT Premium
Durability?
For some reason, I was thinking it was mounted at a different spot...disregard (early morning post before coffee). Expect a purchase from me soon if they are available depending upon others review.

Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 hp with 3 pedals
It looks like the thickness is 3/8 and not the (20mm .78 inch) as stated ???
The thickness does seem to be 3/8. However the lifting is determined by the distance from the bottom of the wells to the tips of the mounting points.

In any case, it would be nice for GarageLine.com to confirm by how much it lifts the pedal.

Other questions (that I can think of now) are
1) will the mounting points on the pedal fit into the wells (on top of the pedal mount) flush?
2) will the padding material around gas pedal be in the way when installing pedal mount?
3) (repeating) by how much it lifts the pedal.

Thanks.

OP
OP

GarageLine.com

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FST
The height change from stock to with our APM installed is 11mm. The APM bolts to your firewall flush and the Accelerator Pedal fits into the recessed holes on the APM flat and flush.

11mm is the number that matters.

Sponsored
OP
OP

GarageLine.com

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FST
If you aren't out enjoying this nice weather, we have some items on sale and free shipping!

Instock ready to ship!