Introduce yourself!!

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
More Chair Force pukes? Who let them in here? ;)

Kevn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Automatic 401A
I read these forums whenever I’m digging for information.
I may have a question one day.
When I do, it won’t be my first post.

bmfdop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Roush S3
Hello all. New to the forum, but longtime lurker. 2016 Roush S3. Black. So far is my dream car, if I dont count the 2020 GT500 that just released sneak peaks or the Eleanor builds by Fusion Motors. Had a 2007 Mustang GT that I had to sell at the time for a 4 wheel drive. Ive learned a lot by reading everyones posts and builds. So far Ive done Steedas GTrac brace, IRS subframe braces, added a powered sub to the trunk, upgraded the rear speakers, added dynamat to strategic places, GT350 steering wheel and SVE R350 19 inch wheels in black since my car is black. Looking to sell the Roush wheels if anyone knows a good spot to do that. Not looking to make a killing. Wanting to upgrade drive shaft, upgrade to phase 2 on the supercharger, looking at piecing together new brake system, maybe adding some carbon fiber to the interior, who knows. Seems like theres always something fun to add. Thanks for all the good info on the site.

Sherrodmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Joe Roberts (37), Montgomery, Al, Police Officer (Accident Investigator).

Just recently purchased a 2017 Ford Mustang. I have owned 2008 Mustang and 2014 Gt500, along with many other vehicles.

Sponsored

Jaybob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT premium performance package
I'm Jay from Dallas, TX. Picked up my 2017 GT premium performance package in late September from Grand Prairie Ford. So far I've done a rear deck lid panel with GT emblem delete, Magnaflow street series catback exhaust and replaced the chrome 5.0 badges with black ones and plastidipped front mustang emblem black. This is my first Mustang and couldn't be happier. Looking forward to many more mods!

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
I'm Jay from Dallas, TX. Picked up my 2017 GT premium performance package in late September from Grand Prairie Ford. So far I've done a rear deck lid panel with GT emblem delete, Magnaflow street series catback exhaust and replaced the chrome 5.0 badges with black ones and plastidipped front mustang emblem black. This is my first Mustang and couldn't be happier. Looking forward to many more mods!
Welcome, nice mods.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
When your ready, happy to extend a Steeda discount code if you are interested!

Best Regards,

TJ

DemoEvolution

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
Completely forgot I made a profile and never posted. Anyways, I bought my 2017 GT back in May 2017. The car has everything 401a, performance pack, Recaros, reverse sensing, nav, and advanced security. I have done a few things using ForScan; like disabling the honk when you remove the key, the fogs on with brights and turning off the fog with the turn signal. Aftermarket parts I have added are the Steeda clutch spring and perch, DiodeDynamics LEDs, 25/23mm spacers, Corsa Extreme catback, UPR catch can, Lund tune, and JLT intake. Suspension, tires, and catless longtubes are in the plans for this year.

unload

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
new owner south florida

just picked up an 18gt premium, with magneride, active exhaust, perf pack, A10 (my motorcycle is my clutch ride) etc.. very well equipped. shadow black/black

traded in a base 2014 corvette with 1 7/8 arh, cai etc....

love the mustang so far. I had a mustang back in 93 but not since.. prior to vette i had 135IS and an S4.

Great to see an active forum here.

Sponsored

Canuckican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium - Race Red
Rick here in NE Wisconsin.

I'm very pleased to return to the Mustang family after a 7 year absence. I have previously owned a 1968, 1973, 1987, 1995 and 2004 Mustang.

I just picked up a low mileage 2016 Mustang GT Premium automatic with the 401A package. The automatic was a compromise with my wife to seal the deal. I also promised to sell my motorcycle. I'm not sure if she totally buys the motorcycle part though.

It was a 10 hour round trip to pick up the car and I trailered it back behind my 2015 F150. Other than lousy weather it all went to plan.

My nearly 16 year old daughter seems to think she will be driving the Mustang to school. Ummm, no.

Here's the "new" car. My family has named it "Crisis" i.e. mid-life crisis. This is only true if I live to be well over 100 years old.

picture.jpg

Here's my 2004 GT that I owned for 8 years from the time it was new:

picture.jpg

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Canuckian: My 17 GT was for VERY similar reasons. Been riding for a long time and finding it hard to give up, but bike accidents and old bones don't go well together. The new GT was to wean me away from two wheels, and it did a little as I had 5 bikes and not have only three. Also got an auto so the wife could drive it occasionally. I've had 7 Mustangs in the past 20 years and this is my first auto. Outside of some minor issues these new S550s are amazing!

Canuckican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium - Race Red
Canuckian: My 17 GT was for VERY similar reasons. Been riding for a long time and finding it hard to give up, but bike accidents and old bones don't go well together. The new GT was to wean me away from two wheels, and it did a little as I had 5 bikes and not have only three. Also got an auto so the wife could drive it occasionally. I've had 7 Mustangs in the past 20 years and this is my first auto. Outside of some minor issues these new S550s are amazing!
Thanks for the encouragement. I actually hit the tail of a big doe with my left knee last summer while riding my bike to work one morning. I took that as a sign my good fortune was about exhausted and my guardian angel was sending me a message.

The paddle shifters make up a bit for not having a manual. Like you, this one is my first automatic one too. I'm sure I will adjust to it just fine.

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Thanks for the encouragement. I actually hit the tail of a big doe with my left knee last summer while riding my bike to work one morning. I took that as a sign my good fortune was about exhausted and my guardian angel was sending me a message.

The paddle shifters make up a bit for not having a manual. Like you, this one is my first automatic one too. I'm sure I will adjust to it just fine.
Here in VA deer are a BIG problem for cars and motorcycles. They're totally unpredictable. I've hit them in my 4 wheelers and had too many near misses on 2 wheelers. At least in the GT your chance of survival is much greater, and the brakes do a great job of stopping hard when needed.

The paddles shifters aren't bad, but I've found just putting the A6 in sport mode is pretty darn good. I still have a habit of resting my right hand on the shifter like I have a manual... :)

Bluenosestang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rene
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT Magnetic A10 300A 3.55
Hello everyone. New to the forum. Ive been reading posts here for several months while waiting for my mustang(ordered in Aug, 2017)... Finally she arrived last week. Man am I happy with my purchase!
Sponsored