• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Two 18" Stockers w/ Pirellis from 2015 GT (Houston Area) - SOLD

TXAG01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT A6
For sale; two wheels & two tires mounted and balanced as pictured. Off of my 2015 GT. Stock 18"s with the 235/50-18 Pirelli P Zero Nero stock tires. Lots of tread left as per pictures with a penny inserted into the tread. I also have two extra center caps to throw in. I kept these after going to aftermarket wheels/tires because I thought I would eventually put drag radials on them and go to the track. Never happened. These have about 9K miles on them and are like new other than collecting dust in my garage. Pictures attached.

$200 for the pair. I would prefer not to have to ship but I guess I will ship if someone wants to cover actual shipping costs. Would really rather meet someone in the Houston area.

EDIT: Highly motivated to get these out of my space! Please make ANY OFFER and take advantage of my need to get rid of these!

I'll throw in a full set of chrome factory lug nuts as well!
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP

TXAG01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT A6
I'm highly motivated to get these out of my garage. Any reasonable offers will be considered.

OP
OP

TXAG01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT A6
BUMP! $200 takes the set if we can meet in the greater Houston area-ish. Please get these out of my garage. Somebody has got to want to mount up some drag radials for the track!

Last edited:
OP
OP

TXAG01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT A6
I want these out of my garage folks! Please make offers. ANY OFFER will be considered as long as we can meet in the Houston area for the exchange. Lowered listed price to $200 for the set but I'll entertain any offers!