• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Project 6GR Rims R-Spec Gloss Black

live2ride90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Hello all,

I have a set of rims for sale, I bought them used a few months ago drove about 200 miles on them but now I am going with a different set up for my car so these need to go. 1 rim got scratched when I got the tires take off so wanted to let you all know 1 does have a small scratch on it along with normal wear on these. Let me know if have any questions.

1250 shipped for most places in the US or 1k picked up, I am located in the Bay Area CA. Let me know!

Thanks,
Jared

SOLD!!
rims2.jpg
rims3.jpg
rims1.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
live2ride90

live2ride90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

PaleHorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lonnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP Platinum White Metallic
Are these still available? This is a long shot but would you be willing to sell the 19X11s by themselves?

OP
OP
live2ride90

live2ride90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Sorry man sold a few days after this ad was up.
Sponsored