Sponsored

Interior dashboard/console clips

Nate B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Performance Package
I'm looking for a source for the little plastic clips that are what you have to pop out when you remove, say, the center dashboard panel where the extra gauges are on an performance package car. On that panel, I noticed blue and yellow clips, white clips on a panel down in the footwell... no idea if there's anything different between the colors. But they do occasionally leave their homes there on the end of the panel studs and fall behind the dash or otherwise get lost. So far, I'm only down 1, but I have a feeling there will be more. Anyone know where I can get packages of those?

For that matter, I'm also looking for a source for the "Push to Release" clips that hold the fender liners on, though the other types of pull-out-to-release rivets probably do just fine in their place.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Nate B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, let me answer my own question, then. Maybe I better get used to there not being an answer yet on such new cars?

Ebay, straight off the boat from China: "50 x Center Console DVD Dash Panel Clip Body Trim Retainer For Ford For Mercury". $8, free shipping, for 50. They're orange.

Can't find the Ford part number again, which was part of the problem in the first place.

OP
OP

Nate B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue = W714972-S300
Yellow = W717661-S300

These?:shrug:
Yeah, those. What is your source for finding Ford part numbers? I found something once, failed to bookmark it.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Well, let me answer my own question, then. Maybe I better get used to there not being an answer yet on such new cars?

Ebay, straight off the boat from China: "50 x Center Console DVD Dash Panel Clip Body Trim Retainer For Ford For Mercury". $8, free shipping, for 50. They're orange.

Can't find the Ford part number again, which was part of the problem in the first place.
Hey did these work for you I'm missing 3 now that I disconnected my center channel speaker on the dashboard? I put my panel back with what i had but I'd like to buy some more and fix it properly. So anxious to find a good source for these. I figure I'll lose a couple more lol when I pull it again to "fix it"

I used your search term on Ebay and found these..... I'm just wondering if thats what you bought and if they did the job? I wish I had taken a pic of the clips when I had it apart the first time but as the other poster noted the part numbers I'm sure I could get something through my local Ford dealer though likely at an arm and a leg price LOL. These orange ones sure look at lot like them though.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/50-x-Center...ash=item542dc3a6ea:g:c-wAAOSw4ltaoP8u&vxp=mtr
Sponsored