Is this normal?

Czs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Connor
Vehicle(s)
2018 10r80 GT, Lightning Blue
My car just went to the “in production” stage yesterday! Im so pumped lol!! But any way when i click on the window sticker tab it takes me to another site and then it says my window sticker isnt available yet? Is this normal? Thanks
Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
My car just went to the “in production” stage yesterday! Im so pumped lol!! But any way when i click on the window sticker tab it takes me to another site and then it says my window sticker isnt available yet? Is this normal? Thanks
hmmm mine was available on December 13th and it finished production on the 20th. I would just keep updating it. They are slow updating Cotus. Mine went to In transit on the 20th of December and it didn't show up as ticked until the 31st. But my dealer said it was released to CSX (railroad company) on the 30th or 31st.

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
I think "In Production" just means that a order processing is complete and a production slot is assigned. Once you get a window sticker you'll be able to see the blend date when actual production is scheduled.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Damn dood less than 7 weeks from ordering to in production! New record lol. Some people waited 5 months!
I will be less than 5 months if I receive it on the 15th.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think "In Production" just means that a order processing is complete and a production slot is assigned. Once you get a window sticker you'll be able to see the blend date when actual production is scheduled.
And that is correct. The blend date is the number at the top it goes yearmonthdate. Delete the first number :).

Sponsored

DickR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GTPP MagneRide 301A 10A and 1997 GT
My window sticker was available the day after the COTUS "in production" date with a build date the next week.

OP
OP
Czs550

Czs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Connor
Vehicle(s)
2018 10r80 GT, Lightning Blue
So it’s been an exciting few days to say the least! Acouple of days ago my car finished order processing and went into “in production”, then yesterday I got my window sticker. My blend date is 1/11/18. Now about 2 hours ago I recieved a EDD of 1/28/18!!! If my car gets delivered on the 28th it will end up being only a two and a half month process from order to delivery. Also on the 16th I’m heading to the Detroit auto show, I will also being stopping at the Flat Rock assembly plant. Ive been there acouple of times before and you cant actually get into the gate where all the cars are on the lot, but you can stand right outside the fence and get a pretty good look at all the cars that are awaiting shipment. This will be my first time going to Flat Rock on a weekday though, so hopefully i will see car haulers loading the mustangs up and even maybe Flat Rock employees driving cars that are fresh off the assembly line onto to the awaiting transit lot! Man I’m pumped!:headbang:

Donyw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I ordered mine on 12/8. Still am unscheduled clean. Thought it would have been scheduled by now. Was told 6-8 weeks. Good for you Czs550. That is exciting. Sounds like a good trip too.
Sponsored